Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has anyone flown the new Allegris product?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2023, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Has anyone flown the new Allegris product?

I woke up to a seat change notification this morning and was pretty miffed because it had us all in aisle seats so it looked like my party of 3 had gotten split up. Flying 11/6/24 flight 429 CLT-MUC and then 21/6/24 flight 428 MUC-CLT. It looks like the plane has changed or possibly a product change. Traditionally these flights are a 2-2-2 configuration but the seat map is showing a 1-2-1 configuration. It looks like at some point in the near future the route is getting changed to Allegris. I was not a super fan of the old business product because I always got stuck next to the random person. Has anyone experienced the new Allegris product? The last time I flew home from Munich I needed a chiropractor because my back was so sore from 9 hours in the seat.
Old Dec 13, 2023, 7:45 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
It's not Allegris, but LH also has A350s in a 1-2-1 layout with a hard product that was originally intended for another airline (PR and HA if I recall correctly).
Old Dec 13, 2023, 7:46 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by fluffybunnt22
I woke up to a seat change notification this morning and was pretty miffed because it had us all in aisle seats so it looked like my party of 3 had gotten split up. Flying 11/6/24 flight 429 CLT-MUC and then 21/6/24 flight 428 MUC-CLT. It looks like the plane has changed or possibly a product change. Traditionally these flights are a 2-2-2 configuration but the seat map is showing a 1-2-1 configuration. It looks like at some point in the near future the route is getting changed to Allegris. I was not a super fan of the old business product because I always got stuck next to the random person. Has anyone experienced the new Allegris product? The last time I flew home from Munich I needed a chiropractor because my back was so sore from 9 hours in the seat.
It's not Allegris.

It's some 789s (LH inducts 5 B789 (formerly assigned to Hainan)) or A359s (LH leases 4 A359 (former Phillipines)) with other airlines' hard product.
Old Dec 13, 2023, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by airoli
It's not Allegris, but LH also has A350s in a 1-2-1 layout with a hard product that was originally intended for another airline (PR and HA if I recall correctly).
Thank you for the quick reply. Is the hard product any more comfortable than what they normally provide? It's weird that we would get a plane change since they only operate one flight a day to and from Charlotte. Normally at some point during the summer we get A340s which must be weird for our area because I see a lot of comments from people asking what the weird airplane is.
Old Dec 13, 2023, 10:42 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Different planes have different cabin sizes and ratios, the airline would want to tweak assignments to best fit the demand. fairly normal.
Old Dec 14, 2023, 6:15 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by fluffybunnt22
Thank you for the quick reply. Is the hard product any more comfortable than what they normally provide? It's weird that we would get a plane change since they only operate one flight a day to and from Charlotte. Normally at some point during the summer we get A340s which must be weird for our area because I see a lot of comments from people asking what the weird airplane is.
The hard product on the ex-Philippines Airlines A359 and ex-Hainan B789 is much better than LH regular (current) J seat. This is one a/c change to be happy about.
Old Dec 15, 2023, 5:33 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Since allegris itself has not flown on an aircraft we will close this thread to avoid any confusion.

Regards Oliver2002
Mod M&M forum
NewbieRunner and Fabo.sk like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.