Wiki Posts
Search

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2009, 3:29 am

Programs: LH SEN (*G)
Originally Posted by Aston Martin
Is this offer valid only in Germany?
Offer valid only in Germany. Need to cancel in writing 7 days before offer expires after 3 months, otherwise auto-renewal for EUR 42,50/month. Only one offer per person and M/M account.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 3:36 am

Programs: M&M FTL, A-Club Platinum, HH Gold, FB Silver, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, BW Rewards Diamond
Smile

Originally Posted by Jack Vroom
Offer valid only in Germany. Need to cancel in writing 7 days before offer expires after 3 months, otherwise auto-renewal for EUR 42,50/month. Only one offer per person and M/M account.
Can I subscribe if I live in Poland.
The site can provide an address other than German, selecting the other Country.
Am I right or wrong?

Many thanks for your help.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 3:38 am

Originally Posted by cbellero
LH can't even manage to send me my new status card, never mind a magazine.

Can you reveal to us what is on page 66? Or did I miss something?
they increase the option to pay your taxes with miles from 12.000 to now 15.000 as of 2010.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 5:21 am

Originally Posted by Aston Martin
Can I subscribe if I live in Poland.
The site can provide an address other than German, selecting the other Country.
Am I right or wrong?

Many thanks for your help.
Yes you ar wrong.The offer is only valid in Germany. If you choose Poland you pay a higher price and you don't get any miles.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 6:15 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
Originally Posted by yapak2
they increase the option to pay your taxes with miles from 12.000 to now 15.000 as of 2010.
I would expect the dollar value of these taxes and fuel surcharges to be going down and to be counterintuitive to be raising the number of points. But I guess LH is finding that too many people are going for this option and not injecting fresh cash into the organization.

(Rant on) I just wish the practice of putting fuel surcharges, which to me is what the airfare mostly covers (!), would finally be made illegal by the EU authorities. And then we might be willing to pay the actually taxes in cash! (rant off)
Old Dec 22, 2009, 6:55 am

Programs: M&M FTL, A-Club Platinum, HH Gold, FB Silver, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, BW Rewards Diamond
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Reiseonkel
Yes you ar wrong.The offer is only valid in Germany. If you choose Poland you pay a higher price and you don't get any miles.
thanks a lot.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 10:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
15k is still a decent deal for an ex-UK flight, given the recent hike in the UK departure tax!
Old Dec 22, 2009, 11:02 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by supermasterphil
Freak That's why I stopped collecting reindeers after I had enough for the trolley
Just to prove supermasterphil is right here's what the enclosure looked like this morning

By rearranging the reindeer I could create more space as you see below

but the stupid game won't allow me to add more accessories, not even scarves or Santa hats on a few reindeer which joined the party recently. When I try I get the message: "Unfortunately there is no space left on the map for this accessory."

p.s. This is the final tally. I'll be on the move tomorrow so won't be collecting my 24th reindeer. I may even miss that irritating "music".
Thanks to cbellero I have removed a water trough and have been able to add several accessories to animals and added more trees.

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Dec 23, 2009 at 3:07 am Reason: added a p.s.
Old Dec 23, 2009, 12:31 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QR G, A3 G, EK G, IHG Amb, GHA Black, WOH LT something
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
"Unfortunately there is no space left on the map for this accessory."
I'll second supermasterphil on this one newbierunner... lol and I thought I had no life!
Old Dec 23, 2009, 12:34 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by synd
I'll second supermasterphil on this one newbierunner... lol and I thought I had no life!
FT is my life!
Old Dec 23, 2009, 12:37 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
This is a friendly reminder to stay on topic.

Cheers

totti
M&M moderator
Old Dec 23, 2009, 12:46 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner

but the stupid game won't allow me to add more accessories, not even scarves or Santa hats on a few reindeer which joined the party recently. When I try I get the message: "Unfortunately there is no space left on the map for this accessory."
You can delete an item such as a tree and than add the accessories. If you want, you can then put the tree back when you are done.
Old Dec 24, 2009, 4:03 am

What is this game about?? I did not read about it so far, is it a lucky draw, or what? What can one win? How does it work??

Thanks for clarification...

SebFra
Old Dec 24, 2009, 8:45 am

Programs: FB Silver, Hilton Diamond
You're about 24 days too late. The game ended today. It was about collecting reindeer from all over lh.com in return for iPods, trolleys or tickets.
Old Dec 24, 2009, 11:04 am

Programs: Various shiny cards at hotel chains and airlines
F***, I did not noticed it had 18hr deadline, I was just to collect my last, 24th reindeer to discover that game is over.

I guess I have to thank for my family for keeping me away from the computer during previous part of the day..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.