Wiki Posts
Search

MM Cornercard

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2007, 6:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH MM
MM Cornercard

Have we already discussed the Cornercard? I tried the search but couldn't really find anything suiting.

Probably there is an english site replacing the "de" in the link. Didn't try it.

In any case the way I understand, I pay nothing (fee waved for SENs) and receive 30000 miles for applying for both Visa and Mastercard Gold. Any downside that I'm not seeing?
Plus they give a mile/CHF. That is the best earning ratio I've seen thus far. They say it's only for 6 months, what happens after that? Below it doesn't say that it is limited to 6 months.

Last edited by Lennart; Oct 17, 2007 at 6:19 am Reason: corrected as it is actually 30k for both
Old Oct 17, 2007, 7:01 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Try this thread?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=643335
Old Oct 17, 2007, 7:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH MM
ok, true. well this new offer is substantially better. No fee, 1 mile/CHF (maybe that is limited) and 30k welcome miles.
Old Oct 17, 2007, 11:33 am

Programs: LX HON Circle
see also here.
Old Oct 17, 2007, 1:51 pm

Programs: LH/LX
I have it now for more than one year and got a letter some month ago, that my membership fee is again waived, because I'm SEN

However, when I applied for it, I only got 10'000 welcome miles and there was no 1:1 promo but that's life in this cruel world
Old Oct 17, 2007, 5:34 pm

Programs: LX HON Circle
Originally Posted by Hennessy
I have it now for more than one year and got a letter some month ago, that my membership fee is again waived, because I'm SEN

However, when I applied for it, I only got 10'000 welcome miles and there was no 1:1 promo but that's life in this cruel world
You have the option of VISA or Mastercard.
You could just cancel your current card, and apply for the other one... Maybe you get the 20k miles...@:-)
Old Oct 17, 2007, 11:34 pm

Programs: LH
Talking Very likely but

Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
You could just cancel your current card, and apply for the other one...
The rules state somewhere (do not ask where), that you should not be a customer for more than 6 Month.
I did this with the Amex/Visa/whatever SWISS MileMaker and it worked well. Cancled one and subscribed for the other.
What I did: I wrote that I only agree to the terms and conditions if I get 20'000 mile.
Old Oct 18, 2007, 4:24 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
When I read the title I thought it's about disbehaving passengers who got the (to stand in the) corner card

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.