Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New FCT Service in the making! [merged F pax pickup in FRA thread]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2007, 2:37 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Please refrain from making comments on persons posting and stick to the topic. If you feel that any post is offensive, please make use of the RBP button to alert the moderators.

Regards Oliver2002
Mod M&M forum
Old Dec 7, 2007, 3:53 am

Programs: LH HON, Marriott Platinum, Priority Club Platinum, Sixt, Hertz, Europcar
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Please refrain from making comments on persons posting and stick to the topic. If you feel that any post is offensive, please make use of the RBP button to alert the moderators.

Regards Oliver2002
Mod M&M forum
Hi Oliver,

I don't see where the discussion calls for moderator activity. Could you clarify?

Thanks

Christian
Old Dec 7, 2007, 4:00 am

Originally Posted by berenike

@yapak2: You are probably based in FRA? I am not, so smooth connections are quite important to me. It is that or the tunnel…

Happy flying anyway

Christian
I am closer to STR than to FRA so really have a choice between STR, with a connection in MUC (where RDS and Pickup is just a no-brainer), and FRA. My FRA experience of course is limited to arrival pick up, no RDS (gee, I am so proud I learnt that. Expect me to keep going on that for a while...)
Old Dec 7, 2007, 4:56 am

Programs: LH HON, Marriott Platinum, Priority Club Platinum, Sixt, Hertz, Europcar
Originally Posted by yapak2
I am closer to STR than to FRA so really have a choice between STR, with a connection in MUC (where RDS and Pickup is just a no-brainer), and FRA. My FRA experience of course is limited to arrival pick up, no RDS (gee, I am so proud I learnt that. Expect me to keep going on that for a while...)
Sinsheim?

If you would like to learn more - what about: ACARS, ETOPS, GPWS, PFD, EFIS, EICAS, TCAS,

Just showing off - I know, I will get my share for this...

See you around

Christian
Old Dec 7, 2007, 5:41 am

Sinsheim?

If you would like to learn more - what about: ACARS, ETOPS, GPWS, PFD, EFIS, EICAS, TCAS,

Just showing off - I know, I will get my share for this...

See you around

Christian
SSIM, ASM, FDR, SCR anyone?ooops, almost forgot....RDS!
Old Dec 7, 2007, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by yapak2
SSIM, ASM, FDR, SCR anyone?ooops, almost forgot....RDS!
^ - I knew I would eat my words...

Christian
Old Dec 7, 2007, 6:57 am

now for something more productive.....over in this thread is mentioning of LX XMAS Special....mad if you ask me ...149€ from many European places via ZRH to XXX. And departures from VIE are 49€ in C Class (plus taxes)....i have booked a bunch of segments now, given that I can squeeze it into my schedule....off to a healthy start

Happy flying...

yapak2
Old Dec 7, 2007, 7:00 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
I don't see where the discussion calls for moderator activity. Could you clarify?
Just a gentle reminder... If there would be activity required, it would have already happened

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.