Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best time to book nonstop PDX to FRA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2007, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

Best time to book nonstop PDX to FRA

I'm looking for a deal on a nonstop flight on Lufthansa from Portland OR to Frankfurt leaving on Sept 20. The prices for this flight haven't changed much in the past month. Does anyone have advice on how long to wait or how to find out if the price is likely to go up or down as the date gets closer (it's around $1,200 a ticket right now).

Thanks.
Old Aug 5, 2007, 2:32 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
jdiddy, welcome to FlyerTalk! As your Q. is Lufthansa-specific, you'll get the best answers on our Lufthansa forum and I'll move it there for further discussion. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz
Old Aug 5, 2007, 2:44 pm

You made no mention of your flexibility nor return date, so hopefully the following works for you:

LH469 Sep. 23rd PDX-FRA
LH468 Oct. 09th FRA-PDX

TOTAL PRICE: US$ 862.05 (tax, gov't fees, security charge, etc. included)

Willkommen bei FlyerTalk!
Old Aug 5, 2007, 4:21 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Farecompare is your friend:

http://www.farecompare.com/search/ye...ch&alternates=
Old Aug 5, 2007, 11:40 pm

However, we are getting rather close to the flight.
IMHO chances are slim that prices will go down again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.