Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

The Miles and More Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! [older now closed]

The Miles and More Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! [older now closed]

Old May 6, 2007, 6:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Arrow andre1970

Game over, I need to go buy a ticket to Brooklyn. I just claimed the last seat on the Brooklyn Reality Tour when dhammer53 announced that it was to be the very last one. See you later.
Old May 6, 2007, 6:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Arrow Monitor

can we all go back to the 'real' game
Old May 6, 2007, 6:55 pm

Programs: :enrolleyes:+, :drôleyes:
Arrow cfischer

Spoiler!

I'll talk to y'all tomorrow
Old May 6, 2007, 6:59 pm

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by monitor
Game over, I need to go buy a ticket to Brooklyn. I just claimed the last seat on the Brooklyn Reality Tour when dhammer53 announced that it was to be the very last one. See you later.
See you there... ^ ^
Old May 6, 2007, 7:39 pm

This threads grows fast. Page count has increased by 3 since I went to bed.
Or am I just being slow?
Old May 6, 2007, 11:35 pm

Originally Posted by szg
Last time I had not that luck, what you have. The card swipper doesn´t work and I had to use the official entrance. But, no chance, to get in.
i went in the muc SEN lounges without a BP several times... never a problem, actually always use them as arrival lounges to wait for my train...
Old May 7, 2007, 12:03 am

Programs: Lufthansa Senator, Hilton Diamond VIP, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by monitor
Soooooooooo, it appears that there can be posts that are so OT that they need to be moved to the Lounge.
Philosophical question would then be if it is possible to have a so on-topic post that it will have to be removed from the Lounge...
Old May 7, 2007, 12:32 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

My worst FlyerTalk nightmare has been realized:

The Lounge™ thread concept and the Who Will Be The Next FlyerTalk Member To Post? concept have combined into one thread.

I will never live this one down...
Old May 7, 2007, 6:51 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
When I have checked luggage and I will use the MUC SEN lounge as an arrivial lounge and stay there for 2 hours, where can I pick up my luggage then ? Had I to go to the lost and found counter ?
Old May 7, 2007, 7:54 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by szg
When I have checked luggage and I will use the MUC SEN lounge as an arrivial lounge and stay there for 2 hours, where can I pick up my luggage then ? Had I to go to the lost and found counter ?
If you'd be in YYZ your luggage would just be put on the belt by that time...... In MUC they will put it next to the belt first and then later it will get moved but I have no idea to where.
Old May 7, 2007, 8:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
Anybody on the DUS - TXL route today? I am sitting in the DUS DC lounge, flying over to Berlin for the evening on a 58 Euro all inclusive AB return ticket. LH is loosing more and more of my business...
Old May 7, 2007, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Nah.
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
Anybody on the DUS - TXL route today? I am sitting in the DUS DC lounge, flying over to Berlin for the evening on a 58 Euro all inclusive AB return ticket. LH is loosing more and more of my business...
Not sure if LH minds losing the 58 Euro ticket.
Old May 7, 2007, 8:20 am

Programs: Lufthansa Senator, Hilton Diamond VIP, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by szg
Yes. They say that within two hours it is ok. The luggage will most likely have been moved to the "lost and found" desk opposite of the LH arrival desks. Worked well for my girlfriend a few weeks back.
Old May 7, 2007, 8:59 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by larsll
Yes. They say that within two hours it is ok. The luggage will most likely have been moved to the "lost and found" desk opposite of the LH arrival desks. Worked well for my girlfriend a few weeks back.
OK, I didn´t use the MUC SEN lounge therefore not as an arrivial lounge, because of the luggage. But when it is no problem, why not make a "Leberkäs"-Session after landing and then pickup the luggage.
Old May 7, 2007, 9:29 am

Programs: M&M basic / happy Wizzair+ user :-)
Originally Posted by szg
OK, I didn´t use the MUC SEN lounge therefore not as an arrivial lounge, because of the luggage. But when it is no problem, why not make a "Leberkäs"-Session after landing and then pickup the luggage.
After 2 hours, they destroy the luggage within the arrival-area. It's always very spectacular to look to this explosions.

No, yesterday evening, my bag was placed opposite of the lost-and-found-counter. That's where they put it when the lugagge track stops turning.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.