New LH Business Class on Display

Old Dec 6, 03, 6:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
New LH Business Class on Display

at FRA, Terminal A, to the far right, near the Priority Check-In area. Will be on display until Friday, Dec 12th.

--Grog--
Old Dec 8, 03, 4:03 am

Programs: BA Bronze, LH, FB, Eurostar, SIXT Platinum, SLH, Sofitel Gold, Marriott Silver, Club Lee Gold
Anyone know if it is also on display in HAM or DUS? Flying to both this week, but sadly probably not FRA or MUC again before Christmas...

Thanks.
Old Dec 8, 03, 4:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
I believe I saw a display of this in MUC yesterday - landside in the new Terminal.
Old Dec 16, 03, 2:57 am

Programs: LH FTL, BA Blue, UA Corpse
I had the chance to take a seat on the new seats on Saturday. I have to admit that I was not overwhelmed. As some fellow FTers said, the seat appears quite narrow and tight, not as comfortable as the old C seat Looks more like a E+ seat (just my personal impression...). The master control could be used intuitively, by far better than the F seat control. When switching to the rest and sleep positions I felt somewhat like on a dentist's chair. Time was to short to evaluate the "schiefe Ebene" (do not know a proper word) sleeping positon properly (did not fall asleep). The reading light is equipped with (blueish-)white LEDs, in Terminal 1,A it was not dark enough to check it out. To be honest, I expected more. But, I think I have to fly the new seat to get a profound impression. So, what is your impression?
Old Dec 16, 03, 4:33 am

Programs: LH/BA/DL
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fradoc:
the seat appears quite narrow and tight, not as comfortable as the old C seat</font>
Possibly even the best airline seat would looked cramped when removed from the confined space of the cabin? Imagine a first class seat in your living room, it would loose its appeal, whereas on the plane ...
Old Dec 18, 03, 12:10 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fradoc:
As some fellow FTers said, the seat appears quite narrow and tight, not as comfortable as the old C seat When switching to the rest and sleep positions I felt somewhat like on a dentist's chair. To be honest, I expected more. </font>

Canīt agree more!

[This message has been edited by Tim2008 (edited Dec 18, 2003).]

Search this Thread