LH consolidator?

Old Nov 28, 03, 7:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA MP 1K
LH consolidator?

Hi,

I have a trip to ATH in January. I can get an excellent split fare on UA from IAD to FRA allowing an upgrade. So I am trying to find a separate FRA-ATH fare on LH that would make this a better deal than booking on UA all the way for a more outrageous fare (since I won't be able to upgrade on LH anyway). Can't seem to find much of a deal on the net. Any ideas for consolidators that will give me a good deal on FRA-ATH-FRA?

Many thanks.

------------------
UA 1K
Old Nov 29, 03, 2:59 am

Programs: TransitionMetal HyperElite Card(tm)
Try flying IAD-LHR on UA (You can get the 744 too), and LHR-FRA/MUC-ATH on LH; should make it cheaper.

Regards,
Alex
Old Nov 29, 03, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you are UG with regular SWU, the UA part has to be HMBY, but the second does not.

If Sweet Spots, almost any fare works. None of the online computers that I have found put UA outbound, and *alliance continuance together very well.

Call UA Int'l desk. You can book, and reserve.

UG, IAD-FRA are very few and far between. I have them for 2-17 & 2-26. Outgoing, 90 of 98 seats avalialable, and 2 UG were available. Return, 98 of 98 seats were available, only 2 UG. I could not get on the early plane, and not a single seat was sold.

Search this Thread