SEN Account history -- going back how far?

Old Oct 20, 03, 6:56 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 533
SEN Account history -- going back how far?

Hi,

how far back does the Account History for LH SEN's go?

Before this feature was introduced, entries in my account activity would regularly be removed. Do old flights in the Account History get removed, too? Based on what? Based on a certain age, or based on a certain # of entries?

For me, the oldest posted flight is May 16, 2000, and over the last few months, I did not see any flights being removed from the account history...

What is the oldest entry in your account history, for comparison? And do you notice entries being removed? I'm especially interested in the answer high-volume fliers, like tcswede...

Thanks.

sfosenkid
sfosenkid is offline  
Old Oct 20, 03, 8:11 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Berlin
Programs: LH/BA/DL
Posts: 818
It seems my history is also cut off around the same time (last posted entry is June 2000). I am pretty sure that it used to go back much further; never really paid much attention before.

It was interesting to look at remember some of the old trips.
Greg45 is online now  
Old Oct 20, 03, 11:51 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Tübingen, Germany
Posts: 2,732
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by sfosenkid:
Hi,

Before this feature was introduced, entries in my account activity would regularly be removed. Do old flights in the Account History get removed, too? Based on what? Based on a certain age, or based on a certain # of entries?

For me, the oldest posted flight is May 16, 2000, and over the last few months, I did not see any flights being removed from the account history...

What is the oldest entry in your account history, for comparison? And do you notice entries being removed? I'm especially interested in the answer high-volume fliers, like tcswede...

Thanks.

sfosenkid
</font>
sfosenkid

must admit that I have not really paid any attention to this.
I guess based on line entries = date with activity - will confirm when I have some new flights posted.
I have 40 entries in the opening page dating back to Sept 17 2003, and then 237 entries dating back to Dec 15 2002 in the history as of today. (No - I am not bored - just did a copy / paste into excela and then sort )

Cheers

Thomas
tcswede is offline  
Old Oct 21, 03, 12:51 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: SXF/TXL, old europe.
Programs: Skyhigh Airlines Platinum for Life
Posts: 962
Currently I have ZERO entries in my M&M statement. All entries will be cut off at the time when you are doing a printout of your M&M statement from one of the printers on FRA ( which I did last sunday).

[This message has been edited by daysleeper (edited 10-20-2003).]
daysleeper is offline  
Old Oct 21, 03, 2:47 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: HAM
Posts: 2,394
daysleeper, the history function allows you to see your M&M activity for the last three years.
curt is offline  
Old Oct 21, 03, 4:23 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Wesseling, NRW, Germany
Programs: UA 1K, MR Plat, SPG P75, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Posts: 3,859
My history is going back through September 2000, but there are just 123 unique entries in it.

Greetings - Dirk
djohannw is offline  
Old Oct 21, 03, 10:14 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: (SMV) St. Moritz, Switzerland
Programs: LH SEN, AA AAirpass, IC Ambassador Platinum, *wood Gold
Posts: 1,343
It has been kept for about 3 years.

It was even that way when the feature was first introduced. It never had all of my trips from the begining of my membership in M&M.
eMailman is offline  
Old Oct 21, 03, 12:11 pm
  #8  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 11,561
My on-line history goes back to 9 September 2000 (the date of the first flight I credited to my M&M account), and it seems to contain every transaction (flight credit, award issuance, hotel credit, VISA credit card miles, etc.) since. I have printed out a summary at an LH lounge in MUC and this does not seem to have had an effect on my ability to display my account history.

edited to add: my history contains ~ 130 line items.

[This message has been edited by transpac (edited 10-23-2003).]
transpac is offline  
Old Oct 21, 03, 5:20 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Tübingen, Germany
Posts: 2,732
sfosenkid

To complete the info:
had some new flights post today.

the first page you will see online shows 40 line item entries = dates - can be more than one line of data to a date.
When a new entry is made the last = oldest is pushed out.
The same applies to the "Kontohistorie" here showing 237 line item entries - with the same rules and constraints as before.
Everything older will become "History" in the true sense when a new posting is made.

It has nothing to do with year 2000 - unless you have below than 237 line items. Seems that this service was started then.

Hope this has clarified the matter.

Cheers

Thomas
tcswede is offline  
Old Oct 23, 03, 8:53 am
  #10  
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: TXL
Posts: 827
my history only goes back to 09/2001, my sister's back to 07/2001 cant be three years then .... I know it went back a lot more some months ago I was able to see bookings from flights (in 1999 ?) when there were no executive bonus miles (25%) but a reduced requalification for existing SEN ... dont know why these dont show up anymore ...
paulusst is offline  
Old Jun 28, 06, 10:10 am
  #11  
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3
Question

first post - but at least I used the search function :

I've been searching to see how to find the Account History of my account, but either my eyes are not with me or this function no longer exists - which I doubt.

Can one of you pls point me in the right direction and tell me where on the M&M webpage I can find the link to the account history ?

Thanks
hailstone is offline  
Old Jun 28, 06, 10:25 am
  #12  
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: BRU
Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
Posts: 6,856
Originally Posted by hailstone
first post - but at least I used the search function :

I've been searching to see how to find the Account History of my account, but either my eyes are not with me or this function no longer exists - which I doubt.

Can one of you pls point me in the right direction and tell me where on the M&M webpage I can find the link to the account history ?

Thanks
On lufthansa.com, go to "My Lufthansa" -> "Login". Login using your ID/password and select "take me to mileage account". You should now see your account statement with all flights on there since you last printed your statement (or had it sent to you). Scroll all the way down. There are two buttons with blue shading: "Print Account Statement" and "Account History". Click on "Account History". That's it.

SmilingBoy.
SmilingBoy is offline  
Old Jun 28, 06, 10:41 am
  #13  
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Posts: 6,728
Originally Posted by SmilingBoy
On lufthansa.com, go to "My Lufthansa" -> "Login". Login using your ID/password and select "take me to mileage account". You should now see your account statement with all flights on there since you last printed your statement (or had it sent to you). Scroll all the way down. There are two buttons with blue shading: "Print Account Statement" and "Account History". Click on "Account History". That's it.

SmilingBoy.
Yeah but as we discussed in another thread this only works for SENs and HONs or am I wrong here?
totti is offline  
Old Jun 28, 06, 11:11 am
  #14  
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Programs: LH FTL (*S), AA, Sixt Plat, bahn.comfort
Posts: 1,801
totti, this is correct! No online account history for FTL and basic members.
bau31888 is offline  
Old Jun 28, 06, 2:25 pm
  #15  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Point Place, Wisconsin
Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, CX DIA, EK Gold
Posts: 14,498
Originally Posted by tcswede
sfosenkid

must admit that I have not really paid any attention to this.
I guess based on line entries = date with activity - will confirm when I have some new flights posted.
I have 40 entries in the opening page dating back to Sept 17 2003, and then 237 entries dating back to Dec 15 2002 in the history as of today. (No - I am not bored - just did a copy / paste into excela and then sort )

Cheers

Thomas

Your post got me curious, especially with regards to the 237 line items.

My history goes back to Nov 2003 and I have 187 line items in this history period and 40 in the current period. In total only 227 line items? (OK, I admit that I AM bored...).
Rambuster is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread