Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH check in at MAN

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2003, 1:39 am
Original Poster

LH check in at MAN

The last couple of weeks at MAN the LH check in has been nothing short of chaos. Last week, only 1 check in open (out of 5) no dedicated business check in, queue was halfway down the airport, took over 1 hour to check in.

This week more of the same but the check-in staff were abusive when they were asked (politely) if more check ins could be opened.

These are not LH staff but contract ground staff.

This is a long way from the standards we expect from LH.
Old Jul 28, 2003, 2:05 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by TheJester:
The last couple of weeks at MAN the LH check in has been nothing short of chaos.</font>
I checked in at MAN a month ago. The machines did not recognize my ticket so I checked in at the counter - very short wait in spite of two full LH flights. However:
- The airport is a mess. Very poorly signposted. Took me forever to find out how to get to the only gas station and then to the rental car return (which is on the 6th floor of a parking lot!) It's also not clean.
- The lounge is nice. But they called the LH flight about 20 minutes before it was ready for boarding.
- The only way to get to the gate area required going down and up two staircases. The weirdest arrangement I've ever seen.
- And then, a twenty minute wait with the croud (the neighbour gate hosted a charter flight to Turkey) before boarding started...

Shuly

------------------
Check www.airtravel.tk for on-line air travel resources (fares, availability, seat maps etc.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.