Top tier card

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2003, 3:09 am
Uli

Berki,

things like special lounges and free limo service in FRA and MUC
Old Feb 9, 2003, 9:03 am

Uli,

I was asking for the current SEN benefits, worth to be given away to the new top tier cardholders, not the new ones.
Old Feb 9, 2003, 2:55 pm

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Berki:
Uli,

I was asking for the current SEN benefits, worth to be given away to the new top tier cardholders, not the new ones.
</font>

The taken booking guarantee, companion awards?
Old Feb 10, 2003, 2:41 am
Uli

i dont think SENs will loose any benefits over the next years. LH knows Germans really go for all the status stuff (including myself).

they will just offer better service to the new top tier people.

Old Feb 15, 2003, 6:40 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Related to a possible new top tier status on LH, one of the things Im hoping does not happen is Miles & More adopting a metal specific type loyalty scheme, much like what SQ does with their PPS.

I say this because right now, Star Alliance flyers can do an excellent double-status-dip when flying J/F on SQ metal via the very well known miles to LH and PPS sector credit to Krisflyer. Getting Senator and PPS Club Status at the same time is hard to beat.
Old Feb 15, 2003, 6:47 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Gaucho100K:
I say this because right now, Star Alliance flyers can do an excellent double-status-dip when flying J/F on SQ metal via the very well known miles to LH and PPS sector credit to Krisflyer. Getting Senator and PPS Club Status at the same time is hard to beat.</font>
I never thought this was possible. How do I request that? Are there more examples of this "double-dipping"?

Old Feb 15, 2003, 8:30 am
Patron

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by attorney28:
I never thought that Star Alliance flyers can do an excellent double-status-dip when flying J/F on SQ metal via the very well known miles to LH and PPS sector credit to Krisflyer (© Gaucho100K). How do I request that?[/B]</font>
I would suggest
• to apply for regular KF membership (if not already done) and
• immediately after your next reservation on SQs or MIs paid F or J ticket, call SQ and ask them to put any FFP number for miles (FQTV) and your KF number for PPS Club Membership (FQTS), in your record.
However, you can credit mileage to one FFP only.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by attorney28:
Are there more examples of this "double-dipping"?</font>
Not in *A FFPs.

Old Feb 16, 2003, 5:03 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Does CX have something similar running with Marco Polo Club, and can you credit mileage to another ffp like -say- AA or BA?
Old Feb 19, 2003, 3:47 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
PPS credits are for miles flown in paid J/F on SQ. Where you decide to stick the miles that you earn (ie that you later intend to redeem) is up to you and can be done in any other FF programme that SQ is a part of. You could, therefore, have both PPS and another top-level *A membership status. This is not really anything new as SQ has been running it like this for some time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.