Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sixt Platinum card for LH SEN : 5,000 bonus miles credited ?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2002, 1:03 am

I have had about 10 rentals since receiving the card. The miles are not in my account, I called Sixt VIP service last week and they told me hat they've had problems with some SENs (?) but the miles will post within the next 4-6 weeks. She actually asked me why I waited so long (5 months) why not call earlier. I answered I didn't know, I just kept waiting. So, there is hope. Anyone in need of the VIP number drop me a line.
Old Dec 23, 2002, 1:12 am

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tcswede:
Mine have not yet posted. Can this be because I have not used the card often enough since receiving it - despite I thought the 5000 Miles were bonus for signing up ?
I have had about 10 - 15 rentals with Sixt since receiving the card.
Question to those who have now received their points - how many rentals have you had ?

Cheers

Thomas
</font>

0 rentals.
Old Dec 24, 2002, 1:46 am

Programs: LH SEN, AF-KL Gold, AB Plat
Still waiting for my miles, too... Could anyone provide me with the email address and/or the appropriate phone number? It can't hurt to ask...

Happy Christmas to everyone & always happy flying,
Thorsten :-)
Old Dec 24, 2002, 2:24 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by hetmerfoeldes:
I have had about 10 rentals since receiving the card. The miles are not in my account, I called Sixt VIP service last week and they told me hat they've had problems with some SENs (?) but the miles will post within the next 4-6 weeks. She actually asked me why I waited so long (5 months) why not call earlier. I answered I didn't know, I just kept waiting. So, there is hope. Anyone in need of the VIP number drop me a line.</font>
thanks for the offer,but i will wait until my return from the season holidays and if nothing shows off then , i will sent the platinum card back in tiny little pieces.

bagging for space miles is not my style.

Old Dec 27, 2002, 4:23 am

Well, I didn't feel like begging. I always rent SIXT cars, so I thought thank you for the miles. Of course the benefits (if they are) should be enough but I have to admit that of 220-230k miles a year 20 are earned by rentals and 5k are always welcome.
Old Dec 28, 2002, 8:13 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
LH738 was so kind to mail me the thing I would have needed to fax, but stupid as I am, I totally forgot to do it.

Does anyone know if the offer is still open or is it too late now?

Thanks!
Old Jan 25, 2003, 10:27 am

Programs: LH, HH, PC
After calling the Sixt VIP-Service two weeks ago , my balance showed today (with a delay of only 6 month):

31.07.2002 SIXT PROMOTION SIXT + 500
5000 Meilen + 4500

:-)

Old Feb 11, 2003, 3:54 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
I am going to apply for the card. All you have to do is send a fax with a copy of your Senator card, your name and address details to: +49 381 80705580.

I have a German address but I don't see what would prevent you from entering a US or other address.

I am not aware of anything about bonus miles, etc. I am just doing it for the cheaper rentals and upgrades.
Old Feb 11, 2003, 2:55 pm

I applied in November with a US address and I received my Platinum card after about 3 weeks.
Reason for me was the 30% discount, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.