Wiki Posts
Search

LH route map

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2003, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; UAMM
LH route map

I'm thinking of burning some UA miles on LH but am having trouble tracking down a route map for LH. Any ideas?
Old Jan 30, 2003, 2:58 pm

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
You can download their timetable from their site.
Old Jan 31, 2003, 1:54 am

There's a graphical route map - but I thinks it's not up-to-date:
http://www3.travel.com.au/maps/index...lybGluZT1saCAg
Old Jan 31, 2003, 2:20 am

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
There are maps in the timetable (that is wehre the scans come from I guess), shouldn't be hard to get a TT in DC.
Old Jan 31, 2003, 1:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; UAMM
Thanks for the info. I printed up the maps referenced by I_Ripoff and downloaded the timetable peter42noted so until I can get to a ticket office and get the timetable in hardcopy with the current route maps, this should be a great help. I tried to get the latest map from travel.com.au but they dont seem to have the LH map on their site now. I couldn't find them on the LH site but sent them an email asking if they are there somewhere. They may be accessible only through the Deutsch version of the site, not sure. Anyway, thanks much for your help, this should get me rollin'.

[This message has been edited by nor4 (edited 01-31-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.