Wiki Posts
Search

Question about LOT joining MM

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2003, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Question about LOT joining MM

Hello,

At the beginning of September last year I got a letter from MM about its partnership with LOT.
It was clearly written there that, as an added bonus, the level for status renewal will be lower by 10% (to 31500 for FF and 90000 for SEN) exclusively for 2003 year and for customers in Poland. The letter was signed by Oliver Wagner - Vice President MM.
Now I am unable to find this information anywhere. When I look my account on-line I still see I need 100000 miles for SEN. I have also talk to MM people in Warsaw, but they do not know anything about it.
How can I confirm if it is true?

BTW. I have already my Qualiflyer miles on my MM account.

Regards,
anwan
Old Jan 16, 2003, 11:59 am
Patron

I feel very bad for you, that you lost your letter anwan!

Unfortunately it looks like that no other fellow flyertalker got a similar letter:

Lufthansa informs about changes welcoming LOT

Old Jan 17, 2003, 12:04 pm

Location: AA-Plat 7 Mil, UA-Plat 2 Mil, BA - Silv., KLM/AF- Plat, Bonvoy-Plat.
I'm still waiting for my transfer of miles to MM from Qualiflyer. I've called the service center in Warsaw and all they say is check back next week. Its been two weeks now and nothing.
Old Jan 17, 2003, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Patron:
I feel very bad for you, that you lost your letter anwan!
</font>
Patron,

Actually I still have that letter , but I am not sure what next should I do with it.

regards,
anwan
Old Jan 19, 2003, 3:59 am
Patron

anwan now I am a little bit confused:

If you have that letter, whats the reason you do not fax it to your M&M center?

[This message has been edited by Patron (edited 01-20-2003).]

Old Jan 29, 2003, 1:01 am

https://www.miles-and-more.com/mam/p...593663,00.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.