Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who are these VIP's?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2003, 5:05 am
Original Poster

Who are these VIP's?

I was waiting to board in MUC the other day and I was standing directly above the VIP lounge. I watched all the black BMW 7 series limo's go back and forth picking up the seemingly endless stream of VIP's and (I guess) taking them directly to their plane.

Who are all these VIP's?!
Old Jan 24, 2003, 5:52 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
I don't know, but BMW uses a fleet of black (stretch) 7 series for some of their events like golf tournaments and such. Any BMW events at MUC?
Anybody can hire this fleet for some serious € per car/day (only with driver).

[This message has been edited by ralfkrippner (edited 01-24-2003).]
Old Jan 24, 2003, 7:27 am

Rudi out flying ?
Old Jan 24, 2003, 7:42 am

Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA. UA 2MM Lifetime Plat - No longer chase hotel loyalty
MUC has a fleet of 7's and still a few S classes (and I think still one or two A8's)... They are stricly airside transport for VIP's ... I've yet to see anyone I recognize hence I'm assuming they might be politicans and celebs.
Old Jan 24, 2003, 10:28 am

Programs: Too many...and an Amanjunkie
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kempis:
Rudi out flying ?</font>
I don't think so...flight tracking reported he's currently getting some heat on Melbourne's beaches (and tennis courts) ...

[This message has been edited by ngfan (edited 01-24-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.