Wiki Posts
Search

*G not eligible for E+ seating any more

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2003, 8:47 am
Original Poster

*G not eligible for E+ seating any more

Hi,

I was just told by United Reservations that as of a few months ago, non-UA *G customers are NO LONGER eligible for E+ seating.

Can anybody confirm this?

This would finally be a reason for me to start accruing United miles and maintain status on United as well...

--sfosenkid
Old Jan 24, 2003, 9:01 am
Patron

No, MP Premier members, *A Gold and *A Silver members and customers travelling on fares booked in Y, B or M class will be eligible to receive a pre-assigned seat in Economy Plus on a first-come, first-served basis.

UA Economy Plus

[This message has been edited by Patron (edited 01-24-2003).]

Old Jan 24, 2003, 9:54 am

Programs: BA Gold; VA Velocity Gold; LH FTL; Marriott Gold; ICHG Platinum AMB; Hilton Gold
I've had this line from UA reservations agents over the phone, and also from my travel agent, and it has always proved to be untrue. Just book the ticket and call back later to change the seat assignment. I've also found success by emailing and asking politely via the website (even got an exit row once this way).

Do watch the computer though, as if there is an aircraft change etc you may get reallocated to E-.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.