Which 747

Old Mar 23, 2007, 2:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: LX Sen, SQ PPS
Which 747

LH seems to have different versions of 747 - only one of them with new business class seats (lie-flat seats). Is there anyway to find out which one is deployed on a particular route (i.e. FRA-BKK)?
Old Mar 23, 2007, 3:44 am

Programs: LH SEN+, UA 1k, AA Plat, Solitaire PPS, BA Silver, :rolleyes:, :eek:
You might use the search function. Somewhere on this forum the relevant link was posted...
Old Mar 23, 2007, 3:50 am

BKK is one of the last routes where mixed equipment is used. My flight next week already has new C. Starting Apr 1 your chances for new C are 80%.
Old Mar 23, 2007, 3:53 am

actually, it's sort of hard to find, but I just asked the same question, After a little digging, I found that there are multiple 747 configs - check the seat map on the LH website that comes up w/seat selection. If you have 4D by itself, you are in a new business class plane.

What confused me is that Orbitz showed me the wrong seat map for the flights (BOS-FRA and FRA-BLR), so I couldn't figure it out. I called LH, and also received innaccurate info, but an associate just came back and verified it is new.
Old Mar 23, 2007, 3:59 am

Programs: LH FTL (*S), AA, Sixt Plat, bahn.comfort
LH/OS Seating Thread (post #3)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.