5,000 Miles just for Registering On-Line

Old Jul 11, 1999, 5:25 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BA, SQ, AA, QF, CX, VS
5,000 Miles just for Registering On-Line

M&M members who want to participate LH's new Infoflyway website should register and get 5,000 points! Go to www.lufthansa.com for details .
Old Jul 12, 1999, 4:55 am
Original Member

Thanks Celestar

I recently signed up for Miles and More and have a temporary number (no pin as yet).

The following (from the website) suggests that you can still sign up for the promotion despite not yet having full membership. Rudi has suggested elsewhere that temporary members cannot get the freebie miles withour a pin.

"To benefit from this service, all you need is an Internet connection and an E-mail address. You can register for online communications if you are already a
recorded Lufthansa InfoFlyway user straightaway and at any time under www.lufthansa.com, using the heading Extras/"My Profile", directly beneath the field for inputting your Miles & More number. All you need to do is click on "Yes" for the online communication for the account statement and the News, and your presence will be recorded. If you're not yet a Lufthansa InfoFlyway user, you can
register under "My Profile" as a "New User", and then apply for online communications as described above. And if you decide you want a
printed version of the News, you can receive it as usual on a quarterly basis together with your updated account statement; however that will lose you the 5,000 bonus miles for a single click. The reason for this is that every person who only wants to see their
account statements and Miles & More News as the online version will, if they register by 31.8.1999, get 5,000 bonus miles credited to
them as from that date.

I have filled out my profile information ok but am still unsure as to whether I have done the correct things to qualify for the promotion. Nonetheless I have emailed Lufthansa and asked them to manually sign me up for the promotion if this has not already been done.

Rudi will probably chime in here. Do you think the information provided on the site is a little misleading Rudi?

cheers Peter

------------------
Woof Woof Woof!
Old Jul 12, 1999, 9:28 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
have a look what we started discussing 10 days ago
http://talk.flyertalk.com/forum/Foru...ML/000074.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.