Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH Miles & More Senator Credit Card

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2006, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH Miles&More Senator (Star Alliance Gold)
LH Miles & More Senator Credit Card

Does anyone know if its possible to check your statements and account activity online when having a LH Miles & More Senator Credit Card ?

Seems like the Credit Card is issued by Bayerische Landesbank but i couldnt see much on their website.

Thanks.
Old Oct 11, 2006, 11:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
https://www.miles-and-more.kartenabrechnung.de/
Old Oct 11, 2006, 6:40 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by flysurfer
Last time I checked they would discontinue sending you the paper statements in exchange for the service to be able to check the statement online. I gladly declined.

HTB.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 1:23 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Originally Posted by htb
Last time I checked they would discontinue sending you the paper statements in exchange for the service to be able to check the statement online. I gladly declined.

HTB.
Yes they told me the same. If you register for online statement they'll stop sending you the paper statements for free. So that's why I still use the old fashioned way of paper statements only

Cheers
totti
Old Oct 12, 2006, 10:32 am
MCL

Programs: reduced to the min
Originally Posted by totti
Yes they told me the same. If you register for online statement they'll stop sending you the paper statements for free. So that's why I still use the old fashioned way of paper statements only

Cheers
totti
That's true. You won't get your monthly letter via snail mail anymore.

Instead you will receive an email that your latest monthly statement is available and you can then print out the PDF file. So it's not that bad.

In addition you have the chance to check your account during the month online.

Cheers,
MCL
Old Oct 12, 2006, 10:47 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Originally Posted by MCL
That's true. You won't get your monthly letter via snail mail anymore.

Instead you will receive an email that your latest monthly statement is available and you can then print out the PDF file. So it's not that bad.

Cheers,
MCL
Do they send the statement as PDF file per mail or do you have to log on and download the file? Anyway you are right and it is such a bad deal. So far I am happy with my snail mail printout.

Cheers
totti
Old Oct 12, 2006, 11:04 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
Do they send the statement as PDF file per mail or do you have to log on and download the file? Anyway you are right and it is such a bad deal. So far I am happy with my snail mail printout.

Cheers
totti
Unfortunately you need to log on and download. And they only keep them for 6 months

SmilingBoy.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 11:15 am

Programs: If I don´t have it, I don´t need it!
Originally Posted by SmilingBoy
Unfortunately you need to log on and download. And they only keep them for 6 months

SmilingBoy.
I find it quite comfortable. Download the pdf and save it - how long you would like to keep the statement online? If you are doing e.g. online banking your statement wouldn't be avialiable this long...
Old Oct 12, 2006, 11:18 am

Programs: LH HON, BMI gold
Originally Posted by MCL
That is for me a great benefit. Cause now I have the chance to print out charges during the month and can claim back the money with my company some weeks before... not too bad, hm?
Old Oct 12, 2006, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Definitely. Actually, I email the PDFs directly to my tax counsellor.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 12:03 pm
MCL

Do they send the statement as PDF file per mail or do you have to log on and download the file? i
We are talking about LH.... What do you expect? Of course, you have to log on and download it.

Anyway you are right and it is such a bad deal.
Is there a small word missing?? Or did I miss some irony here?

Cheers,
MCL
Old Oct 12, 2006, 12:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
Originally Posted by MCL
We are talking about LH.... What do you expect? Of course, you have to log on and download it.
Of course you have to log on. I really would not fancy the idea that my CC statements were to be send around by email with the chance for literally every clever high school kid to hack it. I prefer it the way it is. They send you an email, you klick a link and enter your password. You really do not need the IQ of Albert Einstein to do so. And if it is too difficult, better refrain from using CC
Old Oct 12, 2006, 3:19 pm
MCL

Originally Posted by muc_flyer
That is for me a great benefit. Cause now I have the chance to print out charges during the month and can claim back the money with my company some weeks before... not too bad, hm?
Hmmm, usually I just copy the receipts to claim my expenses back.

....But thinking about it - your way is easier. ^

Mental note to self: Check with client if they accept printout of cc-charges.

MCL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.