Wiki Posts
Search

Award on LX metal

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2006, 6:02 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Award on LX metal

Ok I tried searching and couldn't find an answer to this question.

Is there a way to find availability on LX metal to/from Europe?

ANA doesn't show LX and LH is a huge pain having to try day by day and route by route in **hopes** of finding a seat in C.

Is there an easier way?
Old Sep 15, 2006, 7:58 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Are you looking for award in C, or paid C?

As for award bookings LH recently introduced availability information. Enter preferred date for your booking on lufthansa.com and system will show first available day for award booking on or after preferred date. ^

For paid C use lufthansa.com booking and keep flexibility (+/- 3 days) on. You can easily navigate through the weeks and days. Very convenient in my opinion. ^
Old Sep 15, 2006, 8:37 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Award C.

LH isn't showing me anything - does that mean there is no seats in their window at all?
Old Sep 15, 2006, 8:52 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Would you mind to post date and route. I will check it for you.
Old Sep 16, 2006, 1:31 pm

Programs: LH Hon
Dear SleepOverGreenland, if I may take the opportunity of your kind offer, would there be 2 F award seats available on LX from LAX to ZRH on 1 September 2007 (+/- 1 or 2 days). We will fly to LAX on LH (plenty of F award seats available for August 2007).

In general, how many F award seats does LX open for LAX flights in the distant future (11 months)?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.