Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FRA-TLV LH FCT Question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2006, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

FRA-TLV LH FCT Question

Anything special going to TLV due to security? Reservation says Check-In end 1h before the flight still true when using the FCT? What is the menu like on this short flight?

BTW. On all seatmaps to TLV I have seen 84H is always blocked. Air Marshall?
Old Mar 12, 2006, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by paulusst
Anything special going to TLV due to security? Reservation says Check-In end 1h before the flight still true when using the FCT? What is the menu like on this short flight?

BTW. On all seatmaps to TLV I have seen 84H is always blocked. Air Marshall?
If you don't go through FCT, yes there is 'something special'. Basically, after you pass regular security, then US security (for C-gates) you have an extra security check before the end of the pier, which is quite strict. Then there is a VERY long walk (normally through the empty El-Al searching area) to your gate.

If you come via the FCT, you're in luck. Regular security there,then a car straight to the plane. They give all passengers the highest level of security checking to avoid all further checks - but it's all quite painless in the FCT.

F-class service to TLV is standard intercontinental - full meal, caviar (if you're into that), polo short (no PJ's as this is a daytime flight if you're in the 747) etc. Often I find the service (at least in C-Class) can be very good - better than I've had on longer flights (eg FRA-SIN).

Last edited by 2035; Mar 12, 2006 at 2:42 pm
Old Mar 12, 2006, 2:23 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
BTW, the airmarshalls always sit in F on LH 744s. LH only carries airmarshalls to US and UK flights.
Old Mar 13, 2006, 12:08 am

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by oliver2002
BTW, the airmarshalls always sit in F on LH 744s. LH only carries airmarshalls to US and UK flights.
wasn't there a recent thread, stating LH uses Air Marshalls on many other flights (e.g. to eastern europe), too?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.