FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   New "improvements" of M&M 1 April 2006 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/508854-new-improvements-m-m-1-april-2006-a.html)

Torsten71 Dec 30, 05 1:12 am

New "improvements" of M&M 1 April 2006

New improvements coming as of April 1st 2006
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...nodeid=1556541

Cheers,
Torsten

JNBHEL Dec 30, 05 1:30 am

Originally Posted by Torsten71
New improvements coming as of April 1st 2006
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...nodeid=1556541

Cheers,
Torsten

Well, that's going in the direction of more L&L... :td: I wonder when they start charging for the drinks in the lounges...

demue Dec 30, 05 1:31 am

Thanks. Interesting. No count of status relevant flights. Guess there were still enough people around making 120 segments in lower Y fares to qualify for SEN. Otherwise why take that step?

Guess the no HON Circle miles for UA flights is going to "p*ss off" some HON's that want to renew status or SEN's aiming for HON.

FTL's won't all be cheering when they can't bring a guest anylonger but maybe the lounge crowding issue will get a bit aleviated by that measure, at least in the Business section.

Could have been worse, but certainly could have been much better too. Why is it always less of anything (okay except the FTL/SEN mileage quali threshold which is a mild improvement)

flysurfer Dec 30, 05 1:36 am

Thank you for posting this.

Not too bad for many, though nothing will change for me, personally.

HONs now really have to fly their 600,000 miles on LH and integrated partners, or it's game over. So I was right with my decision to not try to make HON in 2005/2006. Living in the U.S., HON is out of reach for me w/o at least some flights in paid F on UA metal.

It will now be easier to become a German based FTL, but you have to enjoy the lounge in solitude. So in effect, BUS/FTL lounges won't be more crowded as they are now. If you don't like that, go for SEN, which is now easier, too.

Oh, and the one-way award "discount" of 25% is really an additional fee of 50%. :) But that's typical LH marketing speech. If I need a one-way award, I'll rather take PPB points. No fee there.

Hamburger Dec 30, 05 1:40 am

That's really bad news! :td: :td: :td:

For me this makes requalification for FTL hard. This year I had 50 status relevant flights with about 27000 status miles. I am FTL until Feb. 2009.

The question is: With my flying pattern (mostly inner german and some european discounted Eco tickets, T, L, W, ...) is there any program that will enable me to gain status in the future. With FTL I have lounge access and business check in as the main perks.

If there is no such alternative, that would mean to be even more strict on using the cheapest possible flight (being based in HAM there are many alternatives in LCCs) and get lounge access with Diners Club.

flysurfer Dec 30, 05 1:54 am

Originally Posted by Hamburger
The question is: With my flying pattern (mostly inner german and some european discounted Eco tickets, T, L, W, ...) is there any program that will enable me to gain status in the future.

If there is no such alternative, that would mean to be even more strict on using the cheapest possible flight (being based in HAM there are many alternatives in LCCs) and get lounge access with Diners Club.

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of such a program. UA MP only works well with domestic flights in the USA.

Unlike MP, M&M appears to focus on rewarding high-yield pax. You are saying that you were price-hunting in the past (and even more so in the future, can't blame you for that, of course!), so I guess LH deliberately wants to make customers like you to either pay-up in the future – or become a price-hunting general member without any perks. But at least you will be free. ;)

Of course, one single intercontinental *A vacation roundtrip in Z class (taken every 2 years, cost: about 2,000 EUR) will easily push you over the FTL limit in that year, even if you keep price-hunting on your professional travel pattern. So it's really up to you.

FLYGVA Dec 30, 05 2:13 am

The decreasing of miles needed for status is an improvement (though it is not so good, they have dropped the segments). But 35000 mls for FTL should be okay.

As I fly the most times alone, the guest privilege is a neutral point to me (sometimes, it could be positive if you colleague has to stay outside :D ).

The rest of the changes, well, it could have been worse ...

totti Dec 30, 05 2:32 am

No count of status relevant flights is quite worse for all flying low eco. Reducing status miles for FTL seems to be more interessing and will get some ohter guys into status. interessing to me is that miles for FTL are the same for german and non-german residents now, while for Sen germans still got to fly 30k more :td:

Lounge excess is quite an important point, but Sen-lounge will be still crowded as ever. So sometimes it'll make sense now to move to business as it'll be less crowded in future. But if I'd be FTL I'd be quite annoyed not to take my wife into lounge when traveling in Y for leisure.

dia15222 Dec 30, 05 2:44 am

This is typical marketing wording of LH: Give you something and at the same time take away something from you.
If they wont change amount of miles for non-germans and segments it wont be a change for me at all. Lucky!

But what I doubt is that the majority of FTL will get upset is that they cannot bring a guest anymore to the lounge!
And my theory is that LH is not thinking right about their decicion!

It wont make the lounges less crowded. The vast Majority of the PAX in the C-Lounge travel on C or have an FTL-Card. What i have observed is that if two people want to enter an FTL-Lounge and both have a card only one fumbles his FTL-Card out of his wallet. The other FTL will be ticked as "guest" even if he is also an FTL (Same with SEN, all the time I travel together with somebody).
The only one who will suffer is the business-traveler who wants to take a leisure-trip with his spouse. Before that he sticked to LH because he could use the lounges. Now he may moove to another Airline.

And guess what an FTL will do who reads not frequently the lounge-access rules? He will bring his wife to the lounge and will be refused by a lounge-dragon? Will he be a loyal customer? I know people who stopped flying LH for less!
Sorry LH even if it does not affect me in the next years this is wrong!
This BMIrisation of LH!

Still wondering!

BTW: Mr. Mayerhuber said that he would put some features of STC in M&M: Here we have one!

flysurfer Dec 30, 05 2:44 am

Originally Posted by totti
But if I'd be FTL I'd be quite annoyed not to take my wife into lounge when traveling in Y for leisure.

What? You don't put your wife in F or at least C when you are taking her out? :eek:

Torsten71 Dec 30, 05 2:58 am

Originally Posted by flysurfer
What? You don't put your wife in F or at least C when you are taking her out? :eek:

:D Same thought here.

totti Dec 30, 05 3:30 am

She hates spending much money on intra eurpean flights. So yes, we fly Y or use reward tickets all across europe. Flying to US or elsewhere she likes to fly F :D so I have to pay :rolleyes:

flysurfer Dec 30, 05 3:48 am

She hates spending much money on intra eurpean flights. So yes, we fly Y or use reward tickets all across europe. Flying to US or elsewhere she likes to fly F :D so I have to pay :rolleyes:

LOL! Seriously?

I mean, I'd pay with miles for F awards to the U.S. and buy the intra-European flights in Y with $$$. With all the "taxes", "fees" and "surcharges", intra-European coach awards are one of the most ineffective ways to spend miles. So if your wife really hates spending much money intra-Europe, thinking rationally, she must hate you for wasting valuable miles like that. And valuable money for paid F to the U.S. :D

totti Dec 30, 05 4:02 am

LOL! Seriously?

I mean, I'd pay with miles for F awards to the U.S. and buy the intra-European flights in Y with $$$. With all the "taxes", "fees" and "surcharges", intra-European coach awards are one of the most ineffective ways to spend miles. So if your wife really hates spending much money intra-Europe, thinking rationally, she must hate you for wasting valuable miles like that. And valuable money for paid F to the U.S. :D

for sure your right. But taking 'fly smart' it's just 25k for a eu biz. But as you suggested taxes and fees are that exorbitant comparing to flight prize, that we don't do that often. Miles for F is best ^ :)

andre1970 Dec 30, 05 4:39 am

All new rules were expected and are marginally (except the FTL lounge access...) to the right direction.

Just a couple of remarks on how I read those rules (while I agree with most of you):
  • The minimum mileage improvement for Germany based FTL and SEN implicitly gives us a measure of the number of German ...immigration to other countries for mileage related reasons. Too big.
  • Also, the HON Circle "enhancement" (anyone in this forum predicted that the HON Circle were soon to be enhanced?) gives us a measure of the number of UA-flyer HONs. Too big.
  • We used to whine that LH doesn't properly distance FTL and SEN status apart. There's the answer (of course, always self-serving for LH! What did you expect? Caviar in lieu of Leberkäse in the SEN lounges?:D)!
Cheers,
A.
PS What scares me most with LH is the yet-to-come enhancements...

Volasia Dec 30, 05 4:42 am

I'm wondering if a *G status is then more valuable given the new rules. For example, for 35k you get *G with AC and can access any Star Lounge with your partner and check in at Senator desk. Am I right ?

flysurfer Dec 30, 05 4:50 am

Originally Posted by Fly-Swiss
I'm wondering if a *G status is then more valuable given the new rules. For example, for 35k you get *G with AC and can access any Star Lounge with your partner and check in at Senator desk. Am I right ?

Yeah, but 35k miles aren't 35k miles on different programs/carriers. Also, lounge access is just one of many perks.

Personally, I don't use lounges often. I tend to be at the airport just in time. I'm really pretty good at that. :)

The only "lounge" I do care about is the FCT in FRA.

totti Dec 30, 05 4:51 am

yeah, but with AC it is not that easy to reach 35k. you won't have 200%C/300%F bonus on longhaul and won't have that much min miles on higher fares like B in econ or C on intra-european flights. If you just fly longhaul eco as you suggested it's much better taking AC or another *A program

Volasia Dec 30, 05 5:08 am

yeah, but with AC it is not that easy to reach 35k. you won't have 200%C/300%F bonus on longhaul and won't have that much min miles on higher fares like B in econ or C on intra-european flights. If you just fly longhaul eco as you suggested it's much better taking AC or another *A program

Yeah I think you got a point. F, C and Europe are not very well awarded. But if you can get *G, you will be able to access Senator lounges which are less crowded and more welcoming, aren't they ?

flysurfer Dec 30, 05 5:14 am

But if you can get *G, you will be able to access Senator lounges which are less crowded and more welcoming, aren't they ?

Nah, the "less crowded and more welcoming" part is quite a myth (because the FTL lounges are often the less crowded ones), and the "access Senator lounges" perk doesn't work everywhere for *G.

And, you know, maybe the next enhancement will be to send *G to the FTL lounges at even more locations or as a general rule, now that there's going to be more space there after the April "no companion" change. And maybe, just maybe, that might lead to service enhancements in the SEN lounges. OK, now I'm really dreaming.

weero Dec 30, 05 5:17 am

all hail mileage plus

..Not too bad for many, though nothing will change for me, personally..

No ambitions to become HON-lite anymore :confused: ?

Lets count the weeks until SENs can no longer bring companions into the
lounge. I guess that 'upgrade' is due August or next New Year's present.

Mayrhuber's Yakuza sure is working on the issue. Now that they learnt that
you can berieve customers from two sides - applying fraudulent taxes and
well chosen crippling of the program.

..Oh, and the one-way award "discount" of 25% is really an additional fee of 50%. :) But that's typical LH marketing speech...
Unlike QF where one-way awards only cost half miles of return. Of course only
after QF doubled the required miles for an award.

Originally Posted by andre1970
..Also, the HON Circle "enhancement" (anyone in this forum predicted that the HON Circle were soon to be enhanced?) gives us a measure of the number of UA-flyer HONs. Too big..

Indeed and they solved the issue with the well tested Mayrhuber algorithm:
make the tiers hard to reach rather than to expand the lounges.

Despite owning LH shares, I really hope that this ongoing inconsistency and
fiddling with the program rules does fire back at the current management.
They adopted the operational principles of politicians. That one always gets
away with not keeping promises or commitments.
But it's not happening easily. Of course they loose the US HONs but they did
not want them in the first place. Only if pax abandon the sinking M&L
they might feel it somewhat - LH just has no need to run a Mileage Plus :td: .

Volasia Dec 30, 05 5:27 am

Originally Posted by weero
Despite owning LH shares, I really hope that this ongoing inconsistency and
fiddling with the program rules does fire back at the current management.
:td: .

Which leads me to a question: do you get any particular client advantages by owning LH shares?

dia15222 Dec 30, 05 5:41 am

This is a typical misinterpretion:
Customer says: Lounges are overcrowded - wants expansions of the lounges.
Mangement does: Throws some people out of the lounge, losing many customers.

What may come next:
If LH thinks that the C-Lounges are now less crowded (which i doubt, see my previous post). Than all *G members will get the allowence to visit only the C-Lounges...

The next step is that FTLs traveling only can use the Lounge when traveling on Full-Fare Y Tickets! (Like BMI!).

Then they could restrict the Lounge-Acces only when your last digit of your ticket number is odd....

What cost can you generate in an FTL-Lounge? You only get Softdrinks, Beer and Coffee. No expensive stuff!

Sorry LH.

flysurfer Dec 30, 05 5:42 am

No ambitions to become HON-lite anymore :confused: ?

I've never had any AMBITION to reach any kind of "status" with an airline. I'm not emotional about plastic cards. I can get emotional about fair treatment, decent service (or the lack of it), though.

Of course, when you travel a lot, it's nice to have some perks. But for me, status alone is not a GOAL, it's just a more or less simple calculation, incorporating the (monetary and personal) value I assign to perks like miles, upgrades, lounges, SWUs, award flights and so on. If I think it's a good deal, I'll go for it. If not, bye-bye.

Lets count the weeks until SENs can no longer bring companions into the lounge. I guess that 'upgrade' is due August or next New Year's present.

Quite unlikely, as the companion access is a reciprocal *G perk throughout *A. However, FTL/BUS lounges may eventually become LH's *G lounges. Personally, I wouldn't mind.

Mayrhuber's Yakuza...

Whoa, getting emotional about LH again? Relax! :)

Despite owning LH shares, I really hope that this ongoing inconsistency and fiddling with the program rules does fire back at the current management.

Dr. Weero and Mr. Hyde? :D

Btw, I find it suboptimal to own plain LH shares. My investment in LH is constructed in a way that I'm making good money when the stock goes up, goes down or doesn't move at all - all within a carefully chosen stock price band which makes it highly unlikely for me to lose money. My last LH investment was in April 2005, and it's already up more than 25%.

Only if pax abandon the sinking M&L
they might feel it somewhat

Yeah, right. Like that's ever gonna happen. I mean, even YOU aren't capable of divorcing LH. :D

JNBHEL Dec 30, 05 6:11 am

HONs now really have to fly their 600,000 miles on LH and integrated partners, or it's game over

Wouldn't be suprised to hear less US English in the FCT and more Swiss-German in the future. LX heavy flyers might well fill up the HON instead of UA ones... This must have played a role here.

Sonwende Dec 30, 05 6:21 am

Sorry LH, you really forgot FTL with 75k status miles a year! What is my benefit? I can forget on private trips in Y the advantage of lounge, because I'm mostly traveling with my girlfrind or a friend.

If I travel alone on business trips in C, the access is given and I can share the overcrowded lounge with a lot of other traveles, 35k is really easy, two flights in C to US in booked in Z and you have it.

LH, please remember a C-class ticket costs round about 3 to 4k€ (Z to US east coast not considered!)

What will come next? Shout i bring my water to the lounge?

LH, look to other business longes ... e.g. Cathey in HKG ...

flysurfer Dec 30, 05 6:40 am

Originally Posted by JNBHEL
Wouldn't be suprised to hear less US English in the FCT and more Swiss-German in the future. LX heavy flyers might well fill up the HON instead of UA ones... This must have played a role here.

I'd guess some mileage runners on crazy multi-stop 2-class domestic F itineraries may have played a role, too.

totti Dec 30, 05 7:42 am

Originally Posted by Sonwende
Sorry LH, you really forgot FTL with 75k status miles a year! What is my benefit? I can forget on private trips in Y the advantage of lounge, because I'm mostly traveling with my girlfrind or a friend.

What will come next? Shout i bring my water to the lounge?

You're damm right. M&L is going down and down. SInce I am flying enough to achieve Sen, I'm not that angry but would change FF program if I'd fly less intra-german. I know a lot guys like Sonwende having arround 75k-100k most on LH-metal. But they'll lose a lot miles when changing program cause most other *A programs don't reward the intra-german flights that good as M&L does. :td:
Really to bad, but there is no real alternative :(

CalFlyer Dec 30, 05 8:12 am

I do not think that the changes are too unreasonable. To the contrary, they obviously correct some loopholes in the current program. In the long run, I want a financially stable and sound Lufthansa behind M&M -- and the M&M program is to reward those customers that contribute most. I do not want Lufthansa to spend much money on an FCT extension for UA HONs who prefer not to spend their dollars with LH. I do not want Lufthansa to spend much money on FTL/SEN benefits for passengers who earn their status on segments only, choosing dirt cheap fares. Lufthansa should better invest those funds into the cash cows in their client base.
BTW: The lowering of the miles levels for reaching SEN (now 130K) and FTL (now 35K) in my opinion is mostly a late reflection of the fact that the new earning rules introduced last year would otherwise diminish the number of SENs and FTLs significantly next year.

dia15222 Dec 30, 05 9:36 am

OK I did not read it correctly. The lack of Segments is a hit for all Domestc-German Flyers! After Losing the most after 01AUG04 now they mostly lose theis Status.
Before 01AUG05 it was: 40 Flights in Eco = 40* 1000 Miles + 25 Miles Exec = 50.000 Miles

Since that you got: Less Miles but requalified!

Changes after the 1April06 Joke!
If you Fly in T,L,E you now need:
- 280 Segments to quallify as FTL
- 224 Segments to requalify Wow! That would have made you nearly Twice SEN!
- 823 Segments to qualify as a SEN, beeing FTL! That is 2,3 Flights per Day!

If you fly the middle-price (500 Miles/Segment):
- 70 Segments to qualify
- 56 Segments to requalify
- 208 Segments to qualify as a SEN (beeing FTL) so that is 88 Segments more!

If you fly Flexible-Eco or Cross-Border Eco (750 Miles/Segment)
- 47 Segments to qualify (Still 7 Segments more!)
- 38 Segments to requalify (Two Segments less!)
- 139 Segments to qualify as SEN (beeng FTL) 19 More!

If you fly Domestic-Biz: (1500 Miles/Segment)
- 23 BIZ Segments (3 More than before)
- 19 BIZ Segments (1 Less than before)
- 70 BIZ Segments to requalify as a SEN (10 More!!!)

If you want to qualify as a SEN it looks more dramatically.
So Flyers who only fly domestically will naturally lose ther Staus.

I mostly travel in C. On very rare occasions I used to travel in Cheap Eco. Now I see no point in that. I will get almost no miles!
My Wife (Who is FTL) cannot take a guest with her traveling!

Surly LH hates their domestic travelers.
But there is still lots of room for improvements:
Domestic Travelers have to clean the Plane, do the dishes, bring something to eat for the crew, have to wear a Sign "I AM A LOUSY DOMESTIC TRAVELLER, KICK ME!".
What a ....!

totti Dec 30, 05 9:53 am

Originally Posted by dia15222
Changes after the 1April06 Joke!
If you Fly in T,L,E you now need:
- 280 Segments to quallify as FTL
- 224 Segments to requalify Wow! That would have made you nearly Twice SEN!
- 823 Segments to qualify as a SEN, beeing FTL! That is 2,3 Flights per Day!

If you fly the middle-price (500 Miles/Segment):
- 70 Segments to qualify
- 56 Segments to requalify
- 208 Segments to qualify as a SEN (beeing FTL) so that is 88 Segments more!

If you fly Flexible-Eco or Cross-Border Eco (750 Miles/Segment)
- 47 Segments to qualify (Still 7 Segments more!)
- 38 Segments to requalify (Two Segments less!)
- 139 Segments to qualify as SEN (beeng FTL) 19 More!

If you fly Domestic-Biz: (1500 Miles/Segment)
- 23 BIZ Segments (3 More than before)
- 19 BIZ Segments (1 Less than before)
- 70 BIZ Segments to requalify as a SEN (10 More!!!)

with 23 biz segments you'll even miss FTL by 500 miles, just earned 34.5k, so you have to do at least a Y-fare oneway to make it happen. That's great.

But 280 segments in T,L,E is even better. they'd love you for doing this. Trying to go for Sen this way you'd have to do about 889 segments, so at least 2 segments a day. Have fun. :D

DFW-SEN Dec 30, 05 10:01 am

IMHO these changes make a lot of sense and will stop the deflation of FTL and SEN Status over the last 10 years. It will prevent that SEN lounges are overcrowded with people who earned their status with MRs in cheapo Y........

I remember when I first became SEN in the mid 90s you had to do 300 segments in domestic Y (with 500 miles per segment and no segment count) to become SEN. SEN status was mainly for people flying intercontinental in paid C and F...... At that time the number of SENs was significantely lower and you could expect great service....

I am glad to see that the new rules will help to reduce the number of SENs again and hopefully the service for SENs will increase again

Cheers, Stefan.

FlorianGrassl Dec 30, 05 10:14 am

You really have a point, I totally agree!
Perhaps, we "true" SEN's then also receive some more EVouchers... ;) (just dreaming)

shortfinals Dec 30, 05 10:36 am

Does that mean we won't be getting the exec bonus on UA come 1 Apr 06 since we won't get HON miles?

Threy Dec 30, 05 10:39 am

Originally Posted by DFW-SEN
IMHO these changes make a lot of sense and will stop the deflation of FTL and SEN Status over the last 10 years. It will prevent that SEN lounges are overcrowded with people who earned their status with MRs in cheapo Y........

I remember when I first became SEN in the mid 90s you had to do 300 segments in domestic Y (with 500 miles per segment and no segment count) to become SEN. SEN status was mainly for people flying intercontinental in paid C and F...... At that time the number of SENs was significantely lower and you could expect great service....

I am glad to see that the new rules will help to reduce the number of SENs again and hopefully the service for SENs will increase again

Cheers, Stefan.

PLEASE !!!!!

Never ever compare the aviation industry in the early 1990`s and today...., absolutely impossible...

And the great service was because of significantly higher budgets per customer, not because the number of elite customers was lower...

And do you really think after all those cutbacks that they bring back perks for Sen cardholders after they introduced Hon status ?

:eek:

When will the segment qualification ends ? Is it also in effect for qualification based on segments in C and F class ?

dia15222 Dec 30, 05 10:41 am

Originally Posted by DFW-SEN

Cheers, Stefan.

Dear Stefan.

I think that may be a dream!
This wont happen! What they took form you the wont give you back!
The Segment Count was introduced very early. And the Miles needed to become SEN were much lower in the beginning. And there were the floating Membership years! So it was not so hard as you may descirbed it!
And before the Milege-Based Status you were appointed by some LH Staff.
My father got his FTL Card without any Mile, just because he was a good customer!
And if you compare the prices form that time, the Full-Fares have dramatically increased. I recently found a Pricelist for Domestic LH Travel form the early nineties. The prices are nearly the same as today but at that Time they were in DM (so about just the half of now!). Traveling mostly in C and Flexible Tickets I do not get something from the cheap tickets besides one or two leisure trips. These are now even more unatrractive than before.
If you compare prices: On a domestic C-Ticket (Price 550 Euro) you will get
3000 Miles + Exec-Bonus. Buy a cheap Intercontinental Ticket and you will get much more for less. I dont mind 125 Miles of very cheap tickets (till now you got at least a Segment!). What I mind is that they take from people paying full-fare!
Just look in the Lounges. Many People are *G with other Programs.
If you think that there are too many SEN, try to get HON! This may be the right Product for you!
BTW I will requalify this year with my travel plans.

roesner Dec 30, 05 10:58 am

Originally Posted by andre1970
PS What scares me most with LH is the yet-to-come enhancements...

I am with andre1970.
I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. Who knows whether that webpage is even final... Is there a German version of it anywhere ?

edited to add:

ok, you can get to this page from the m&m frontpage, so I am assuming it's final for now. There is also a German version at:
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...nodeid=1548509

AJLondon Dec 30, 05 11:56 am

I'm indifferent about most of this enhancement, but one aspect has really pleased me heaps:

You will no longer be able to earn HON Circle miles on flights operated by United Airlines in the future.
This should really help control the HON numbers to actual LH flyers rather than domestic north-american and transpac UA flyers. ^ ^

JetSet101 Dec 30, 05 12:25 pm

Does anyone remember that last year and the beginning of this year LH was giving out FREE SEN and FTL status (so called Status Match)? I think that plays also into this "new" improvement. The numbers of status customers went up, using and abusing it and we, who really earned their status, actually have to suffer.

zap7 Dec 30, 05 12:29 pm

best to switch to another programm...

Well, I think for people like me who fly cheap eco mostly intra German it's impossible to get status by EQS now :( .
@:-) So it seems best to switch to another FF programm and maybe still reach *G there...
best regards,
zap!