Problems with booking an airail ticket on lufthansa.com

Old Sep 12, 2005, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, DL Gold
Problems with booking an airail ticket on lufthansa.com

Hello,

I want to book a flight from Stuttgart Main Station (ZWS) to New York on www.lufthansa.com, but the LH website doesn't offer any 'flights' between ZWS and FRA. I get an error message, saying there are no LH flights. The real flights out of Echterdingen (STR) appear in the system.

But system knows the code 'ZWS' and 'QKL' unlike a few months ago, when it was also impossible to book airail tickets on LH.
2 weeks ago it was possiblte to book such airail flights.

Does anybody have the same experience? Is this a bug or a new feature of www.lufthansa.com

Thanks and best regards,

taigatrommel
Old Sep 12, 2005, 4:36 pm

Programs: LH FTL (*S), AA, Sixt Plat, bahn.comfort
I had the same problems today. I thought it was due to a "unnormal" routing STR - HAM / HAM - FRA - ZWS, but now it seems, that htey have changed the airrail-online-booking procedure again...

However, airrail is still existing and bookable, I have another ticket with a airrail-segment next to me...

Anyone knows the reasons?
Old Sep 14, 2005, 12:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, DL Gold
Relaunch of the LH website

Hello,

the missing airail flights in the booking engine in the last days seem to be a sign of the relaunch process of the LH website.
On the new website there is no problem to book a ticket containing an Airail leg.

But there a lot of other bugs in the new engine at the moment.

Best regards,

taigatrommel
Old Sep 14, 2005, 2:23 pm

Programs: HON, OS/LH/LX/LO Miles & More
What a shame!

What a mess nothing works. I see my flights, but there is no executive bonus visible, cant see my booked flights etc. etc. Some times it is better to wait a while before launching a new web page

Regards to you all

The Ratpack
Old Sep 14, 2005, 11:07 pm

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by The Ratpack
What a mess nothing works. I see my flights, but there is no executive bonus visible, cant see my booked flights etc. etc. Some times it is better to wait a while before launching a new web page

Regards to you all

The Ratpack
OT: welcome to FTalk

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.