Wiki Posts
Search

Changes to Partner Award Itineraries

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2005, 6:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Changes to Partner Award Itineraries

Hello All! Please forgive me as I'm sure this will be a duplicate post (and if someone can reference me to another thread with the same information, I'd be happy), but I used the search feature and got no matches.

In any case, I am wondering if anyone can tell me what the change restrictions are for Miles and More tickets booked on United Airlines. Specifically, I have a M&M Business Class (90,000 miles) ticket EZE-IAD-DEN/DEN-IAD-EZE (all UA metal). I am curious only with regard to changing the dates, subject to availability.

I am a *former* United employee so I had some experience with *A mileage redemption tickets, but I know each carrier has its own policies with respect to changes. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited by UAEmployee; Jul 13, 2005 at 7:05 am Reason: Grammar
Old Jul 13, 2005, 6:47 am
PEM

Hi

You missed to asked a question.

But maybe you want to know: You can change date and time of the flights against a fee of 40 Eur. No change of Route and Passenger.

Bye PEM
Old Jul 13, 2005, 7:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by UAEmployee
...In any case, I am wondering if anyone can tell me what the change restrictions are for Miles and More tickets booked on United Airlines. Specifically, I have a M&M Business Class (90,000 miles) ticket EZE-IAD-DEN/DEN-IAD-EZE (all UA metal). I am curious only with regard to changing the dates, subject to availability...
Sorry if I wasn't clear, but the above highlights my question. Thanks for the response, PEM.
Old Jul 13, 2005, 9:04 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
I have a related question: today I tried to book an award on US 2278 DTW-CLT on JUL 21, but the M&M agent could not even see the X or I booking class. She read all the rules to locate any blackouts etc. but could not find anything either. A few days ago I had asked the same question to another agent and got the info that all flights I wanted had availability.

Does anyone know of US availability? PEM?
Old Jul 13, 2005, 4:12 pm
PEM

Originally Posted by oliver2002
I have a related question: today I tried to book an award on US 2278 DTW-CLT on JUL 21, but the M&M agent could not even see the X or I booking class. She read all the rules to locate any blackouts etc. but could not find anything either. A few days ago I had asked the same question to another agent and got the info that all flights I wanted had availability.

Does anyone know of US availability? PEM?
Hi

Of course the agent should have been able to see the right class and to say if it is available or not.
But sometimes the request in Amadeus (Lufhtansa booking system) they make does not respond. Then the agent can not see the award class. (Normaly he can see the class - it doesn't matter if available or not) Now it depends ... if you are talking to a well informed agent he will find a way to check if the flight is available or not.

Bye PEM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.