Search

Member gets member

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2005, 2:16 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: All Programs
Question Member gets member

I want to get a new member. The link is here http://portal.miles-and-more.com/online/portal/!ut/p/_s.7_0_A/7_0_4TDU?cID=6_0_SD4&nID=7_0_4TD8&l=de&nodeid=7402 25

Unfortunatelly, it doesn't work. Is this promotion not valid anymore in spite of being on M&Ms webpage?
Old Apr 25, 2005, 3:18 am

Programs: LH, UA, QF
The form on the M&M web page works fine. Must be some problem with your pc...
Old May 18, 2005, 5:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
So how does it work actually? A month ago, I went through the form on the M&M website and recommended somebody who completed a FRA-CHI roundtrip. We signed him up through the link that came to his email. But so far no 2,000 miles have posted.
Old May 18, 2005, 6:40 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
easy

Originally Posted by Concerto
So how does it work actually? A month ago, I went through the form on the M&M website and recommended somebody who completed a FRA-CHI roundtrip. We signed him up through the link that came to his email. But so far no 2,000 miles have posted.
i signed up my brother. he flew to germany and than i got 2k. and he got 2k too.

dp
Old May 19, 2005, 2:15 am

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
Interesting is that I signed up a very good friend and he reached 10K in his first week and did not get the 2 K bonus after a month now which is strange.

I think I should call on his behalf.
Old May 20, 2005, 4:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
So I guess one should simply call the service center. But I don't have any evidence that I recommended him! It was a question of simply filling the fields out, sending it, and then him following the link sent to his email. Doing that together, we were directed straight to the signing up procedure.
Old May 20, 2005, 12:14 pm
PEM

Originally Posted by Concerto
So I guess one should simply call the service center. But I don't have any evidence that I recommended him! It was a question of simply filling the fields out, sending it, and then him following the link sent to his email. Doing that together, we were directed straight to the signing up procedure.
If you did it this way miles and more can see in your account the persons that enrrolled after your invitation.
But if the new member did not use the link in the email then the promotion was not used correctly.

bye PEM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.