Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2022, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
It was a hell of a party back in 2010

LH were very generous with that promotion
Old May 23, 2022, 6:25 am

Programs: LH SEN
That was the best promo ever - I just had a quick skim through again to re-live it:

5 x usual HON miles for Lufthansa Private Jet

50k per segment!
chris63 and whiskey_sk like this.
Old May 24, 2022, 11:53 am

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Originally Posted by bobhope2
That was the best promo ever - I just had a quick skim through again to re-live it:

5 x usual HON miles for Lufthansa Private Jet

50k per segment!
for a split second you got me thinking we're in for the next generation of CessnaHONs...
Old May 30, 2022, 7:29 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by whiskey_sk
for a split second you got me thinking we're in for the next generation of CessnaHONs...
That would have been interesting. HON would be more than I'd been willing to drop on the opportunity, but I'd have gone for SEN
Old May 30, 2022, 8:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Having not followed the story for shutting down LH PJ, was it entirely economic? and not due to any green lobby pressure whatsoever? It seemed very two faced to bang on about how your new planes have lower CO2 while you have a PJ arm which is a slap in the face to climate change.
Old May 30, 2022, 11:53 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by hugolover
Having not followed the story for shutting down LH PJ, was it entirely economic? and not due to any green lobby pressure whatsoever? It seemed very two faced to bang on about how your new planes have lower CO2 while you have a PJ arm which is a slap in the face to climate change.
Absolutely nothing to do with the environment. NetJets ran out of capacity due to the post-Covid boom and so one can only assume the LH agreement became uncommercial for them.
hugolover likes this.
Old Jun 17, 2022, 4:44 pm

Lufthansa Private Jet is (appears to be?) gone

EDIT- Looks like this was previously mentioned on this thread Lufthansa Private Jet
Mods pls delete

Looks like the LPJ service pages have all been deleted from LH.com
https://www.lufthansa.com/xx/tr/prep...e-jet-overview

I wonder if they are bringing it back in a new capacity or if its dead all together. Too bad, it was a very pleasant service and I'm surprised that the demand didn't exist given how busy private aviation and F is at the moment!
Old Jun 19, 2022, 11:03 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by 747-400
I wonder if they are bringing it back in a new capacity or if its dead all together. Too bad, it was a very pleasant service and I'm surprised that the demand didn't exist given how busy private aviation and F is at the moment!
Actually too much demand might have killed it in the first place - NetJets simply don't have capacity to sell through LH any more.
Old Jun 20, 2022, 12:20 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
Here is a link to a Forbes article offering some more context to the decision to stop the service: https://www.forbes.com/sites/douggol...h=798420947838

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.