Wiki Posts
Search

MUC-BKK New Business Class

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2004, 2:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, BD*S, HH-Gold
MUC-BKK New Business Class

hi guys took your advice and have booked my trip to thailand on LH new business class product from Munich

So can anyone give me insight to what the LH lounge is like in munich, what the new seats are like and whats the service like in LH business long haul

normally travelled SK or OS/NG any comparissons?

Thanks Guys for your Help
Old Dec 16, 2004, 7:24 pm

Programs: LH SEN 2011:: ANA::UA::Hertz Gold::Sixt Plat::SPG Plat::
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn
hi guys took your advice and have booked my trip to thailand on LH new business class product from Munich

So can anyone give me insight to what the LH lounge is like in munich, what the new seats are like and whats the service like in LH business long haul

normally travelled SK or OS/NG any comparissons?

Thanks Guys for your Help
There are two C-lounges in munich: at the schengen and non-schengen area, take the first one, there is really more space - it's nicer and more comfortable (they will send you to the non-schengen long, but do'nt do it). Service is poor, only non-alcoholic drinks and some nuts + tv + newspaper in both.

I made one of the first fly's on the new C-class to bkk. The C-cabin is separated in two parts: one bigger and one smaller with only two rows, where I have been seated. Try to be seated in the bigger part, because otherwise you will have much traffic (noises) the whole night from the kitchen and the Y-class pax's.

The seats are not bad at all, when they are "working" to your preferred position. At my flight there was a lh-guy who was trying the whole night to fix these things (Same at my last flight to EZE, very funny). LC at seats, poor space to store things, no FlyNet as LH promised before.

Have fun .

juergen

Last edited by Eagle_Eye; Dec 16, 2004 at 7:33 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.