Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to exchange Asia Miles into Miles & More ?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2004, 5:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: Asiamiles, Miles&More
Question How to exchange Asia Miles into Miles & More ?

Hi there !
What I'm trying to configure out is how it works (or if it works ) to get rid of my Asia Miles - because I have to pick up everything I am interested in from them in Hong Kong where I am not going to in the next few years...
So the best way would be to exchange the Asiamiles into Lufthansas Miles & More so I can redeem my items at home in Germany.
If somebody can give me a useful hint I would be very lucky about it.
Old Jun 3, 2004, 8:39 am

I don't think you can
Old Jun 3, 2004, 9:15 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Coupon connection trades would be the only way.
Old Jun 3, 2004, 1:13 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
I am kind of confused! If you live in Germany and have Asiana Miles, you should be able to use these miles to claim a Star Alliance award through Asiana. Or am I missing something here? As far as direct mileage transfers from Asiana to LH...that doesn't work as others have stated.
Old Jun 3, 2004, 2:36 pm
AHO

Yes, you are confused.

Originally Posted by christianj
I am kind of confused! If you live in Germany and have Asiana Miles, you should be able to use these miles to claim a Star Alliance award through Asiana. Or am I missing something here? As far as direct mileage transfers from Asiana to LH...that doesn't work as others have stated.
You are mixing CX's "Asia Miles" and Asiana miles (flight miles from Asiana).
korb546 is asking how the miles from "Asia Miles" can be converted into M&M miles.

By the way, CX has 1,000,000 "Asia Miles" draw competition now.
You can burn all your remained miles for betting.

Win 1 million Asia Miles in the Asia Miles Sweepstake
Old Jun 4, 2004, 8:38 pm

Unfortunately no way to change your Asia Miles into LH miles.
Old Jun 8, 2004, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Asiamiles, Miles&More
Arrow

Thank you guys a lot.
The best way would be to have another trip to an european city with those miles by BA sometimes. They do last a little bit, so I will have time...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.