FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Celebrities or semi-celebrities you have sat next to on LH Group flights (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/321868-celebrities-semi-celebrities-you-have-sat-next-lh-group-flights.html)

spongebobkl May 31, 2010 5:28 am

John Locke from LOST, but maybe that was on Oceanic 815 and not LH......

FTMucGer May 31, 2010 6:23 am

He was in NYC to cook for Thomas Gottschalk's birthday party. There was a big report about that on the radio.

Originally Posted by swiss-mike (Post 14049823)
30 May 2010, LH 411 JFK-MUC: Alfons Schuhbeck on 11K. He didn't say "Do fehlt Salz" ;)

swiss-mike May 31, 2010 7:17 am

Originally Posted by FTMucGer (Post 14050179)
He was in NYC to cook for Thomas Gottschalk's birthday party. There was a big report about that on the radio.

Yeah. I just found that out myself - I had to google it rolleyes:

CAlex Jun 7, 2010 1:16 am

07 June 2010, LH 3725 OTP-MUC: Cristian Chivu (Champions League winner with Inter Milan) and Cosmin Olaroiu (team coach) in C. They were probably heading for JNB for the World Cup.

finnsch Jun 7, 2010 7:33 am

Originally Posted by TrophyCollector (Post 13982764)
If you were a celebrity, your mediocre comments might have an impact. As flyingfox they mean nothing.

Nena on LH Berlin - Munich 14.5. in Eco

saw her at the Gate at TXL, me arriving from munich (german football cup final), she was leaving with a bunch of "kids".
same day Matthias Sammer (same flight as me) and Oliver Kahn at 16.5. TXL-MUC.

mucsfo Jun 8, 2010 6:45 pm

May 28th; Christian Ude and his wife, Mayor of Munich, Oberbürgermeister von München, Munich-Shanghai (LH726). Both were in First Class.

tobir Jun 8, 2010 11:26 pm

On 6 June, flight LH 2010 FRA-JNB on a A380, I saw the entire german national soccer team. Shakira joined as well.

:D

whiskey_sk Jun 9, 2010 3:13 am

Originally Posted by tobir (Post 14102245)
On 6 June, flight LH 2010 FRA-JNB on a A380, I saw the entire german national soccer team. Shakira joined as well.

was waiting for this one to come up :D

Knut34 Jun 13, 2010 11:54 am

Originally Posted by mucsfo (Post 14101034)
May 28th; Christian Ude and his wife, Mayor of Munich, Oberbürgermeister von München, Munich-Shanghai (LH726). Both were in First Class.

Most likekly upgraded. the guy does not male a lot of money and has a lot of kids.... I hope it was not taxpayers money...

captainiglo Jun 16, 2010 3:01 am

Originally Posted by Knut34 (Post 14125183)
Most likekly upgraded. the guy does not male a lot of money and has a lot of kids.... I hope it was not taxpayers money...

If upgraded, he'd better decline that offer and fly as booked. I remember the 'story' behind the most-likely-next-German-President Christian Wulff who got a free upgrade to Business class on AirBerlin and the oppsition requested his resignation because of that. He ended up paying for the fare difference eventually to stop all the fuss...

Will be interesting to see if anything comes up on this one in the press (and how Sigmar Gabriel will react to that)

Postbus Jun 16, 2010 5:33 am

Originally Posted by captainiglo (Post 14141044)
If upgraded, he'd better decline that offer and fly as booked. I remember the 'story' behind the most-likely-next-German-President Christian Wulff who got a free upgrade to Business class on AirBerlin and the oppsition requested his resignation because of that. He ended up paying for the fare difference eventually to stop all the fuss...

Will be interesting to see if anything comes up on this one in the press (and how Sigmar Gabriel will react to that)

Do you also remember who then-Minister of the Environment Jurgen Trittin argued his way into the newly opened First Class Terminal at FRA for himself and his delegation of twelve people? Caused quite a stir as well at the time.

globetraveler Jun 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Saw Heather Graham (Starred in Austin Powers, The Hangover etc.) at the LH F Class Terminal earlier in the month. I overheard the lounge attendant call her for the JFK departure.

oavcech Jun 21, 2010 7:30 am

Originally Posted by tobir (Post 14102245)

WOW. I would really like to be there. How was it???

Rambuster Jun 21, 2010 9:08 am

Originally Posted by oavcech (Post 14169200)
WOW. I would really like to be there. How was it???

Unless you were in C, there was nothing to see. None of the "stars" made it down to Y to greet the fans. Shakira was the only one in F apparently (bad case of swollen head? ).

transpac Jul 6, 2010 6:50 am

George Lucas, FCT, today. I assume he was going out on the LAX flight.