Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Celebrities or semi-celebrities you have sat next to on LH Group flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrities or semi-celebrities you have sat next to on LH Group flights

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2007, 5:50 am
hch

Originally Posted by Thomas_B
Well, I asked for the SEN/SEN+ myth and the purserette showed me the manifest ...
Heh. When I tried looking at the manifest and the purserett told me not to that was my excuse aswell. She still didn't like that excuse at all.
Old Jun 26, 2007, 6:10 am

I really would appreciate that people trying to peek at manifest would get a disgraceful note on their account.

I don't peek at restaurant reservations while waiting for my table, nor do I peek the person in front of me at the bank counter.

I'd rather wouldn't want a completely stranger to know who I am, which status I have or if I have any special note on me...

Would you?
It would be really embarrassing to be told by a flight attendant not to do what I'm not meant to do...

A little more respect for privacy is needed, or should I complain LH and ask compensation because other people try to find out personal data about me on a regular basis?

maclover
Old Jun 26, 2007, 7:14 am

Programs: LH/LX
Originally Posted by SleepOverGreenland
Sepp Blatter was sitting just in front of me Yesterday on LX1073. He was not in the FCT, but he got personal limo service on a Phaeton in ZRH.
I remember a flight with LX in Jan 2004 ZRH - DME with Sepp Blatter and 2-3 of his entourage. They were brought to the gate and boarded the plane ways before official boarding started and Mr. Blatter was seated in a window seat (A). Don't remember the row number, but it was for sure not the first row and one of his entourage in the aisle seat (C), therefore shielding Mr. Blatter just in case.
Old Jun 26, 2007, 7:25 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Originally Posted by maclover
I really would appreciate that people trying to peek at manifest would get a disgraceful note on their account.

I don't peek at restaurant reservations while waiting for my table, nor do I peek the person in front of me at the bank counter.

I'd rather wouldn't want a completely stranger to know who I am, which status I have or if I have any special note on me...

Would you?
It would be really embarrassing to be told by a flight attendant not to do what I'm not meant to do...

A little more respect for privacy is needed, or should I complain LH and ask compensation because other people try to find out personal data about me on a regular basis?

maclover
I guess it is LH's job to protect customer information - although good manners never hurt :-)

I like being addressed by name - and therefore I already agreed that this information can be caught by others on the plane... Not much more information on the manifest (other than the "+", I am still convinced that it says that you have a connecting flight...)
Old Jun 26, 2007, 11:18 pm

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Originally Posted by SMK77
(other than the "+", I am still convinced that it says that you have a connecting flight...)
FTLs and HONs never have a connecting flight?

Could be a IT glitch though.
Old Jun 27, 2007, 1:41 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Originally Posted by SleepOverGreenland
FTLs and HONs never have a connecting flight?

Could be a IT glitch though.
It's a glitch - in case of FTLs intentionally (who cares...) and in case of HONs I guess they pretty much make sure that none of them is missing their connecting flights anyway...
Old Jun 27, 2007, 2:49 am

Programs: LH MM

Would you?
maclover
couldn't care less...
Old Jun 29, 2007, 1:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK

It's a wee bit sad as a grown-up behaviour, but can't say it bothers me too much !!
Old Jun 29, 2007, 6:04 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH LTD
Norbert Blüm on LH720 FRA-PEK on April 16, 2007. Travelled with his wife (?) in C. Was very polite and nice to the FAs.
Old Jun 29, 2007, 6:16 am

Sat next to Sonja Kraus on INN - FRA (flying in Y).
Old Jun 29, 2007, 6:27 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA Silver
Most of the so called celebs i saw was on the route to and from CGN.

Christian Danner, Giulia Siegel, Oliver Geissen, Oliver Bierhoff, Lucy(No Angels), Michael Stich
Old Jun 29, 2007, 6:54 am

Originally Posted by mapu
Norbert Blüm on LH720 FRA-PEK on April 16, 2007. Travelled with his wife (?) in C. Was very polite and nice to the FAs.
Oh, he was always polite and nice to everyone ("Die Rentden sinn' sischer"), but he had no clue at all what he was talking about, like his boss ...
Old Jun 29, 2007, 7:42 am
DTS

Programs: AS 75k, A3 Gold, AC 25k, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by florianbrenn
Sat next to Sonja Kraus on INN - FRA (flying in Y).
Once took a picture with her, when she still was Bustabenfee at Glücksrad.
Old Jun 29, 2007, 7:50 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Karlheinz Böhm was sitting next to me on FRA-SZG. Also often seen on this flight is Günther Jauch.
Old Jun 29, 2007, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by DTS
Once took a picture with her, when she still was Bustabenfee at Glücksrad.
Was it like this?

Is this a really a celebrity ?

Comment: This shot is just a cut of a couple scenes running as a show in standard free-TV!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.