LH/OS Seating Thread

Old Nov 15, 2018, 5:37 am

Programs: LH SEN, DL GM
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
The only reason I can think of why row 60 is no longer a bassinet row is because it is the first row of Economy since LH added the Premium Economy cabin in the front section of the main deck of the A380.

Before Premium Economy seats were installed the front section had 10 rows of Economy seats as you will see on this seat map published in Business Traveller.

http://www.businesstraveller.com/new...u-need-to-know

Since LH keeps front rows of Economy and Business cabins for their status customers it seems possible that row 60 is no longer a bassinet row.
Can anyone confirm this? 60A&K on the A380 are no longer bassinet seats since the introduction of the PE? Did they add any other bassinet locations instead, like row 95 in upper deck?
If 60AK is confirmed no more bassinet seats, which other bassinet locations are recommended for MUC-MIA; we are a party of 5, plus 1 infant obviously. Row 88's smaller cabin seams to be more cozy, plus more lavatories close by. But I would't like to be the last to deboard considering immigration lines. Any input is welcome.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 3:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Bonvoy LT Ti; National EE; WDW Passholder
Originally Posted by greendx
Didn't work there either.

What ended up working was the TG mobile app on an iphone. Even after throwing an error, seat assignment took and I can now see it on united.com
Genius. This worked for me for a trip booked using UA miles flying on OS and OU. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
LBBZman
Old Dec 19, 2018, 2:33 pm
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Well it is that time of the year again, due to a shedule change my flight ZRH-GVA-FRA-RAK next april received an illegal connection, so I was rebooked to ZRH-GVA-MUC-RAK, with minimal time difference. (I checked my flights right during the rebooking progress which made for some funny sights: (as my routing was shown as ZRH-GVA-MUC GVA-FRA-RAK MUC-RAK)

Sadly this means that I have lost the two last seat assignments. Hmpf. GVA-MUC is operated by Air Dolmiti, and while I have only heard good things so far the seat I was assigned was 8A, Seats in row 4 to 7 are reserved and seats in row 1 - 3 blocked. Is it normal for the first three rows to be blocked on an ERJ195? And if yes, do they become available at OLCI I suppose?
MUC-RAK is on an A319 and there again I've been condemned to row 3 (shiver). I take it that there the first row is still reserved for HONs and SENs and should become available during check-in as well?
Funnily, in all the LX return flights (RAK-GVA and MUC-ZRH) I am still the only person having reserved a seat in the C cabin.
Old Jan 10, 2019, 7:04 am

Programs: Miles&More SEN; ITA Premium, Asante Gold, IHG Platinum, BAEC Bronze, Accor Silver, Radisson Premier
Hi all, I have a quick question about the a346 (V2 on Seat Guru) Premium Eco, where row 25 is the first row in that cabin. Does seat 25a have a window, or is it slightly behind the seat? I can't figure it out, and can't find any clear pictures or videos of this particular cabin online. The flight is FRA-BOG (LH542) in April. Also, in general, do people find the bulkhead footrests more comfortable or the footrests that come out of the seat in front? Thanks a lot
Old Apr 27, 2019, 6:27 pm

Does anyone know if it is possible to change a seat on LH after completing OLCI?
If so, online? Phone app? From this, it appears possible to change seats after OLCI by repeating the process online, or at the airport kiosk, but no indication about doing so on the LH app.

Can anyone please confirm?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by brengaz; Apr 27, 2019 at 6:43 pm Reason: added external link
Old Apr 27, 2019, 10:20 pm

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by brengaz
Does anyone know if it is possible to change a seat on LH after completing OLCI?
If so, online? Phone app? From this, it appears possible to change seats after OLCI by repeating the process online, or at the airport kiosk, but no indication about doing so on the LH app.

Can anyone please confirm?

Thanks in advance
Yes, you can.

In the app, you go to the “show full boarding pass” option which has a number of options including “change seat”.
Old Apr 28, 2019, 12:14 pm

Programs: LX SEN
Originally Posted by ChrisBub
Hi all, I have a quick question about the a346 (V2 on Seat Guru) Premium Eco, where row 25 is the first row in that cabin. Does seat 25a have a window, or is it slightly behind the seat? I can't figure it out, and can't find any clear pictures or videos of this particular cabin online. The flight is FRA-BOG (LH542) in April. Also, in general, do people find the bulkhead footrests more comfortable or the footrests that come out of the seat in front? Thanks a lot
I cannot answer your first question, as I never flew on that layout of the a346. With respect to your second question, I prefer the bulkhead footrests, as you can set the height of the footrest. They come with a slightly smaller IFE screen, though.
Old May 7, 2019, 5:09 am

Programs: Miles&More SEN; ITA Premium, Asante Gold, IHG Platinum, BAEC Bronze, Accor Silver, Radisson Premier
Thanks a lot. Have now flown the flight but unfortunately can’t answer my own question as we got (bid) upgraded to business.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 11:22 am

Programs: United MileagePlus, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, NEXUS
Lufthansa Airbus Industrie A330-300 Row 22 seat map question

Hello,

Are the 3 seats in row 22 next to each other despite the map showing a weird gap between them?

Old Jun 3, 2019, 12:09 pm

Yes, they are
Nayef likes this.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 1:54 pm

Programs: LH M&M FTL
Originally Posted by Nayef
Hello,

Are the 3 seats in row 22 next to each other despite the map showing a weird gap between them?

Yes they are. Also you might find the seats seem a bit narrower, due to IFE and table coming out from the armrest.
Nayef likes this.
Old Jun 9, 2019, 7:32 am

Programs: Eurobonus
I am not usually one for reserving seats but I read a review saying seats in row 40 recline fully on the LH A340-600 (version 1 on SeatGuru, the one with fewer business class seats). Is anyone able to confirm this?
Old Jul 1, 2019, 6:23 pm

OS 767 Economy/Premium Economy seating

Hi,

I may be taking the VIE-IAD flight on the 767 and am trying to decide between paying $150 more for Economy Plus or $100 more for an "extra legroom" seat in coach. I care most about legroom (rather than width of seat). I was wondering the following:

1. Would any coach seats in rows 16-19 actually have more legroom than a standard premium economy seat? In row 19, does the center block of seats actually have more legroom than the window/aisle combs on the side due to lack of a row 18 in front, or does the galley actually take away more legroom?

2. Do the premium economy seats in the bulkhead row have any more legroom than those in the second and third row, and is there some 'catch' to that row? On SeatMaestro at https://www.seatmaestro.com/airplane...767-300-er-v1/, it has them marked as "good but beware" but I can't find an explanation for why they're both better and worse.

Thanks!
Old Aug 18, 2019, 5:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,QR Platinum,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold, HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Just wondering, does seats 50A and 50K ( Premium Economy ) have a window onboard the A380-800 of LH. I might seek for one of these bulkhead seats during OLCI?
Old Aug 26, 2019, 12:28 pm

Austrian (OS) Bombardier Q400 (DH4) overhead bins

May I ask if these overhead bins are big enough to fit a standard carry on? I have medical equipment that must not be gate checked. Thanks. I will travel in economy on OS.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.