how much time to credit miles from booking.com?

Old Dec 30, 2023, 2:18 am
Original Poster

how much time to credit miles from booking.com?

Hi guys,

I always received miles from booking stays after a month, but now itís been two full months and wanted to ask you if you have any experience with this and how long it usually takesÖ

thanks!
Old Dec 30, 2023, 3:10 am

Programs: M&M SEN**; FB Silver; IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by maxraci
Hi guys,

I always received miles from booking stays after a month, but now itís been two full months and wanted to ask you if you have any experience with this and how long it usually takesÖ

thanks!
Same here. Late october stays still not credited.
Old Dec 30, 2023, 4:47 am
Original Poster

thanks! so it is a common issue then, I thought it was just me
Old Dec 30, 2023, 9:07 am

Programs: LH SEN *
Always 60 days (+/- 4) after I checkout from the hotel. Like a clockwork.
Old Dec 30, 2023, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Interesting to note that LH flights have posted for me almost as fast as LO. Just 48h or so.
Old Dec 30, 2023, 11:05 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hugolover
Interesting to note that LH flights have posted for me almost as fast as LO. Just 48h or so.
what do you mean?
Old Dec 30, 2023, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by hugolover
OP asked about crediting miles from Booking.com hotel reservations, not miles you get from flight reservations.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 2:48 am

Programs: M&M SEN**; FB Silver; IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by andywaw
Always 60 days (+/- 4) after I checkout from the hotel. Like a clockwork.
Used to be significantly faster in the past though.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 2:58 am

Originally Posted by NightFly
Used to be significantly faster in the past though.
The current disclaimer on Booking.com says that "miles will be credited after 64 days or later".
Old Dec 31, 2023, 6:33 am

My question is tied to the current 30 miles/Ä promotion, but not sure it warrants starting a new thread. Iím 95% confident about a booking I want to make but I canít find the exact room configuration on booking.com that matches with the hotelís website. Appears to be an issue with how they sell connecting rooms on their website relative to booking.com. Reservation staff isnít back until tomorrow. Thinking Iíll just make the booking then work with the hotel tomorrow to modify the reservation. Would this work if the reservation # with booking.com stayed the same and it wasnít an outright cancellation?

also, does anyone know if this expires 12/31 Frankfurt time? I couldnít find it in the terms.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 7:43 am
Original Poster

any updates on the miles from our stays? Mine never took so long, still donít understandÖ
Old Jan 11, 2024, 6:42 am

Programs: LH (SEN), IHG (Plat Amb)
I received my Booking.com miles yesterday, from a stay on Dec 15.
Old Jan 11, 2024, 11:31 am
Original Poster

mine are from novemberÖ..
Old Jan 11, 2024, 10:39 pm

Programs: Miles & More FTL *S
I haven't received points from my November stays yet either. It's normal, they'll credit soon enough.
Old Jan 12, 2024, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by FlyerTalkUserName
My question is tied to the current 30 miles/Ä promotion, but not sure it warrants starting a new thread. Iím 95% confident about a booking I want to make but I canít find the exact room configuration on booking.com that matches with the hotelís website. Appears to be an issue with how they sell connecting rooms on their website relative to booking.com. Reservation staff isnít back until tomorrow. Thinking Iíll just make the booking then work with the hotel tomorrow to modify the reservation. Would this work if the reservation # with booking.com stayed the same and it wasnít an outright cancellation?

also, does anyone know if this expires 12/31 Frankfurt time? I couldnít find it in the terms.
I went ahead and made my booking. Still working with the hotel to modify to the correct room type. They tried to have me upgrade with them directly, but I asked them to try and work with booking.com to get the correct inventory on booking.com.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.