Fees for PPB booked flights an M&M flights

Old Oct 25, 2023, 8:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON
Fees for PPB booked flights an M&M flights

Today I booked four totally identical flights in business Germany to Austria for next year. Two of them were booked for PPB points and two were booked with M&M miles. Surprisingly the fees were very different. Those booked via PPB were 170 p.P., but those booked with M&M were 124! How can this difference be explained? Any similar experiences?
Old Oct 26, 2023, 5:58 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by shipsmail
Today I booked four totally identical flights in business Germany to Austria for next year. Two of them were booked for PPB points and two were booked with M&M miles. Surprisingly the fees were very different. Those booked via PPB were 170 p.P., but those booked with M&M were 124! How can this difference be explained? Any similar experiences?
Further devaluation of PPB?
Old Oct 26, 2023, 6:09 am

Programs: LH HON
You have to be grateful still! I tried to book flights again today. No seats through miles. And hon guarantee again not on 4Y/WK
Old Oct 26, 2023, 8:36 pm

Originally Posted by shipsmail
For a PPB ticket, the taxes & fees according to revenue ticket in the highest booking class of the cabin to be booked are charged (you can pretty exactly find out the amount to be paid, e.g., via the Matrix), while a part thereof is waived for a M&M ticket.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.