Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MyChallenge - promos in the M&M app

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2023, 1:12 pm

Programs: OS SEN, Marriott Titanium
My question is if you have 7 flights, but do 11, do you get credit for the extra 4 flights? or 7 is the limit?
Old Mar 12, 2023, 9:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by hugolover
This just arrived today for me, player 1 and player 2 via email. What's the use to send it 12 days later?
I was checking the App daily of course.

Does it mean the 20 flights I've taken since 01 March will be backdated?

"Achieve your personal flight targets from 1.3. to 30.4.2023."

I would happily achieve my targets if they offer me registration from 28FEB or even 01MAR. I flew that day.
Same here, another IT fail, presumably under the circumstances they should backdate the bonus
hugolover likes this.
Old Mar 12, 2023, 11:43 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
I have 2 for 500 or 4 for 750 and according to T&C you get HON miles for meeting the requirements, regardless whether it's Y or J (or F)
Same challenge for me. Mind you I'm Blue member and haven't flown on a paid LH ticket in ages. Now while I actually will have 3 paid Biz segments in the offer period (shocking, I know, at least it was a P fare), I couldn't care less about status miles, extra award miles would be way better for me .
Old Mar 13, 2023, 12:28 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
9 for 500 and 11 for 750 here.

Interesting that I have exactly 9 flights booked on LHG in the period. Maybe they monitor this and try to make you fly 2 more by throwing you the challenge. Or it’s just coincidence and the number is based on recent frequency of flights.

Either way, I don’t care, as I don’t need the status miles.
Old Mar 13, 2023, 3:50 am

Programs: M&M,M&B,AMC,HH
Originally Posted by worldclubber
9 for 500 and 11 for 750 here.

Interesting that I have exactly 9 flights booked on LHG in the period. Maybe they monitor this and try to make you fly 2 more by throwing you the challenge. Or it’s just coincidence and the number is based on recent frequency of flights.

Either way, I don’t care, as I don’t need the status miles.
looks like they are monitoring and the challenge number matches more less your booked flights.
worldclubber likes this.
Old Mar 13, 2023, 5:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Patrickschmidt
looks like they are monitoring and the challenge number matches more less your booked flights.
Given the state of LHG & M&M IT, that in itself is a challenge
demue, hugolover, Yony and 2 others like this.
Old Mar 17, 2023, 6:02 am

Programs: LH MM SEN & many others+++
does anyone know how to activate the status boost promo?

It should work like this

but my fantastic LH app looks like this

I very well remember I was able to activate such promos in the old app.
But my profile shows no such features anymore.
Besides the usual complains - anyone knows how to do this exactly?

thank you
Old Mar 17, 2023, 6:34 am

Programs: M&M SEN, Skywards
You have to use the separate miles and more app. You're looking in your Lufthansa app.
st8dm likes this.
Old Mar 17, 2023, 2:39 pm

6x500
8x750

for me

2x500
4x750

for my wife

both SEN
Old Mar 18, 2023, 3:30 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
9*500
11*750

dead year

Nothing for Mrs m4l that has just lost her FTL
Old Mar 26, 2023, 10:33 am

Unfair

Dont you all think it is very discrimatory for Miles&More to give a low taget to some people and a high target to others ? I got 16/18 flights target and I will NEVER be able to reach this. I am flying quite a lot but with miles or with SAS/United etc and those flights dont count (and I think they considered those flights for calculating my target). If I would have gotten a target of for instance 10/12 like others, at least it would have been realistic.
Also, due to the strike with Lufthansa, my lufthansa flights are rebooked to United, which again doesn't count for the status boost ... again unfair.
Anyone else with these issues ? Would you know who to contact to complain ?
Old Mar 27, 2023, 5:21 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold. Miles and More SEN.
Originally Posted by lefrid
Just appeared.
Between 7.10 and 15.11
2 flights: 500 additional status miles per flights
4 flights: 750 additional status miles per flights.
All M&M airlines
I got exactly the same challenge as this one. I've already achieved my four flights, so there's 3000 miles heading my way in May.

What I'm not clear about: if I fly more than 4 times during the qualification period, will I continue to accrue 750 miles a flight or is 4 the limit?
Old Mar 27, 2023, 2:43 pm

Programs: OS SEN, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Yony
I got exactly the same challenge as this one. I've already achieved my four flights, so there's 3000 miles heading my way in May.

What I'm not clear about: if I fly more than 4 times during the qualification period, will I continue to accrue 750 miles a flight or is 4 the limit?
I had the same question with no answer. My guess is no…but I would love to be wrong.
Yony likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2023, 2:23 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by kwissei
Dont you all think it is very discrimatory for Miles&More to give a low taget to some people and a high target to others ? I got 16/18 flights target and I will NEVER be able to reach this. I am flying quite a lot but with miles or with SAS/United etc and those flights dont count (and I think they considered those flights for calculating my target). If I would have gotten a target of for instance 10/12 like others, at least it would have been realistic.
Also, due to the strike with Lufthansa, my lufthansa flights are rebooked to United, which again doesn't count for the status boost ... again unfair.
Anyone else with these issues ? Would you know who to contact to complain ?
Well, the point of the offer is to make you fly more M&M airlines than M&M thinks you usually would. Too bad you wouldn't make it, but the whole point is to make you switch from SAS/United to LHg/LO

You can get original routing credit for flights rebooked due to IRROPS. If those are coded properly, they should be counted by status boost, only issue is will that be processed in time.

Originally Posted by Yony

It's one and done.
Yony likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2023, 9:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Did anyone get My Activity Challenge*? An award miles promo.

Last edited by hugolover; Mar 28, 2023 at 10:48 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.