FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   How long to wait to get M&M status card & bag tag? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/2057950-how-long-wait-get-m-m-status-card-bag-tag.html)

bruso Nov 5, 2021 2:45 pm

How long to wait to get M&M status card & bag tag?

Hi,

Do you know how long to wait for the new status card delivery with bag tag?
this is the welcome package.
In the past I was FTL, it took almost 2 weeks.
I have qualified the first time to SEN more than 3 weeks ago and still nothing.

somebody has qualified in october who has receive their new welcome package?

Yes, I do have the app and digitally its fine. I can access the card ;)

Cheers,

59Impala Nov 5, 2021 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by bruso (Post 33705396)
Hi,

Do you know how long to wait for the new status card delivery with bag tag?
this is the welcome package.
In the past I was FTL, it took almost 2 weeks.
I have qualified the first time to SEN more than 3 weeks ago and still nothing.

somebody has qualified in october who has receive their new welcome package?

Yes, I do have the app and digitally its fine. I can access the card ;)

Cheers,

i qualified on 18 Sep. I think it took a good 4 weeks to receive the
package. The 2 bag tags are now some sort of red, I think leather imitation and you can slip the 2 gold cards into the bag tag.

raiders30 Jul 25, 2022 5:29 am

Senator welcome package delivery?

Hi All,

10.07.2022 I've become Senator. Can you maybe tell me approx. how long it will need to be wait for card and baggage tags?
Till now nothing came.

chris63 Jul 25, 2022 6:02 am

Originally Posted by raiders30 (Post 34455590)
Hi All,

10.07.2022 I've become Senator. Can you maybe tell me approx. how long it will need to be wait for card and baggage tags?
Till now nothing came.

I have a Family member waiting since 30 th June, M&M said then that it would be many weeks.

You can use the virtual card

raiders30 Jul 25, 2022 6:04 am

Originally Posted by chris63 (Post 34455629)
I have a Family member waiting since 30 th June, M&M said then that it would be many weeks.

You can use the virtual card

Hi Chris, thanks for the info, bad to hear that :(

Yeah virtual I have from day one hehehe.

Thank you again for quick reply :)

bruso Jul 28, 2022 1:36 am

it took about 5 weeks last year
not sure if waiting times have been increased or decreased

kai.lileboo Jul 28, 2022 3:18 am

It is printed and send out after a few days, if you didn't get ti in 2 weeks call SEN service and they will speed it up. It took 3 weeks to get a pack back in April.

raiders30 Jul 29, 2022 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by kai.lileboo (Post 34465176)
It is printed and send out after a few days, if you didn't get ti in 2 weeks call SEN service and they will speed it up. It took 3 weeks to get a pack back in April.

ok thank you for the hint. I already call Senator line and they told me that I need to contact service center so will call them tomorrow due that they pick up phones only till 8 p.m.

raiders30 Jul 31, 2022 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by raiders30 (Post 34469585)
ok thank you for the hint. I already call Senator line and they told me that I need to contact service center so will call them tomorrow due that they pick up phones only till 8 p.m.

Ok I call senator hotline again due that last time there was some girl which didn't now it seems about it.
No wI talked with other woman adn she clearly told me what chris63 wrote "Due that now what is happening on airports and in LH it will take some weeks that we will be able to send you package you need to wait"

59Impala Aug 1, 2022 1:46 am

TBH, there is nothing special in the SEN welcome package. Just the gold card and 2 now red bag tags.

MasterGberry Aug 1, 2022 2:29 am

I've been waiting for 2 months now for the FTL info for my fiancée and myself...I don't think it is ever coming at this point...at this point almost am SEN myself, so just waiting for that I guess to harass the M&M team.

cas_de Aug 1, 2022 3:16 am

Originally Posted by MasterGberry (Post 34475841)
I've been waiting for 2 months now for the FTL info for my fiancée and myself...I don't think it is ever coming at this point...at this point almost am SEN myself, so just waiting for that I guess to harass the M&M team.

cas_de jr. qualified for FTL in Nov 2021. He has not yet received any FTL tags / card yet. Triggered it 4 times via the SEN hotline, last time last week. I have my doubts that he will ever get something delivered in the mail.

Fabo.sk Aug 2, 2022 3:13 am

I thought they stopped sending physical cards tbh.

andywaw Aug 2, 2022 4:07 am

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk (Post 34479117)

I got mine in November 2021, after I requalified in 2020

cas_de Aug 2, 2022 5:09 am

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk (Post 34479117)

So why don't they just say that when you call them?

Originally Posted by andywaw (Post 34479191)
I got mine in November 2021, after I requalified in 2020

Your status did originally expire in 02/22? They only (used to) send out the new cards close to the original expiration date of the status before requalification.