Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*G benefits on Air Dolomiti (ticketed in 220)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2022, 2:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: BRK-B
*G benefits on Air Dolomiti (ticketed in 220)

The flight is operated by Air Dolomiti (ENXXXX), but was booked via LH website and carried LH69XX flight number. The question is as *G, do I get extra baggage for Eco Classic? and do I get lounge access at Innsbruck?
Old Jul 24, 2022, 2:33 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Noppasit
The flight is operated by Air Dolomiti (ENXXXX), but was booked via LH website and carried LH69XX flight number. The question is as *G, do I get extra baggage for Eco Classic? and do I get lounge access at Innsbruck?
AFAIK, for tickets within Europe, you don’t get extra luggage in Eco Classic, at least this is the answer I got from a Check in Agent a few weeks ago.
You will get lounge access in Innsbruck, providing there is one.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 2:46 am

Programs: Delta, Turkish Elite, American
This route used to be operated by Austrian. I fly out of INN often, and yes you should have lounge access. Pretty awesome view of the Karwendel mountains from the lounge and selection of Austrian wines and other alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. Isn’t Air Dolomites a wholly owned subsidiary of LH? I am not sure why you wouldn’t get an extra bag as *G on a classic fare…
Old Jul 24, 2022, 3:50 am

Programs: LH -- HON Circle **, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Diamond, 1865 Voyager
As far I udnerstand, Air Dolomiti is fully integrated to M&M subsidiary of LH.
When you open M&M status benefits https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/en...omparison.html
then you see that Lounge acces is granted.
Extra 1 pcs of luggage in Economy class as well (but I think it is EXTRA 1 bag, so you need to have 1 bag already included your ticket).
What is strange, that seems there is deduction of luggage benefits for SEN in business and F as there is now written for Senator (shoudl be same *G):
Piece concept: 1 additional bag in Economy Class, a total of 2 bags in Premium Economy Class and Business Class, 3 bags in First Class12

Plus the fine print tells:
The following applies on scheduled flights operated by Adria Airways, Austrian Airlines, Croatia Airlines, Lufthansa and SWISS: 2 items of baggage up to 23 kg (Economy), 2 items of baggage up to 23 kg (Premium Economy), 2 items of baggage up to 32 kg (Business), 3 items of baggage up to 32 kg (First). The additional free baggage or golf bag allowance is no longer available on the Light fare in Economy Class on European and intercontinental flights operated by Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa and SWISS. The additional free baggage or golf bag allowance is no longer available on the FlyEasy fare in Economy Class on scheduled flights operated by Croatia Airlines. The following applies on flights operated by Brussels Airlines: 0 items of baggage (Check&Go, short-haul flights), 2 items of baggage up to 23 kg (Light&Relax and Flex&Fast, short-haul flights and Economy Class, Premium Economy, long-haul flights to/from the USA and to/from Tel Aviv), 3 items of baggage up to 23 kg (Economy Class, long-haul flights to/from Africa), 2 items of baggage up to 32 kg (Bizz&Class, short-haul flights and Business Class, long-haul flights). The following applies on flights operated by LOT Polish Airlines: 1 item of baggage up to 23 kg (LOT Economy Saver Class and LOT Economy Flex Plus Class, short-haul flights), 1 item of baggage up to 23 kg (LOT Economy Saver Class, long-haul flights), 2 items of baggage up to 23 kg (LOT Economy Flex Plus Class, long-haul flights), 2 items of baggage up to 23 kg (LOT Economy Class, short and long-haul flights), 2 items of baggage up to 23 kg (LOT Premium Economy Class, long-haul flights), 1 item of baggage up to 23 kg (LOT Business Flex Plus Class, short-haul flights), 2 items of baggage up to 32 kg (LOT Business Class, short-haul flights) and 3 items of baggage up to 32 kg (LOT Business Class, long-haul flights). The following applies on flights operated by Luxair: 1 additional item of baggage up to 23 kg or 1 golf bag (Economy), 1 additional item of baggage up to 32 kg or 1 golf bag (Business)
Old Jul 24, 2022, 3:57 am

Programs: LH HON/AF Gold
Originally Posted by more4less
AFAIK, for tickets within Europe, you don’t get extra luggage in Eco Classic, at least this is the answer I got from a Check in Agent a few weeks ago.
You will get lounge access in Innsbruck, providing there is one.
You're thinking of Eco Light. Eco Classic does get an additional bag on intra-Europe flights if Star Gold.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 4:18 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by theKrafty1tar
You're thinking of Eco Light. Eco Classic does get an additional bag on intra-Europe flights if Star Gold.
Glad to see that you know what I am thinking !

I am sure you are correct with the additional bag but I just posted here what the check in agent told me(not LH staff).
Old Jul 24, 2022, 1:42 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
If you are on an EN flight number (commercially operated by EN for EN and just codeshared) then *G get nothing. If you are on a LH marketed EN operated flight, its like a wetlease and you get everything as *G as if you are on a mainline LH flight.

Usually EN flights get a LH 94xx or 95xx codeshare number. The INN situation is a bit different, EN is helping out because OS and CLH are busy helping LH/LX deal with the summer of 22. So the flights are code shared as LH69xx. In terms of coding their are similar to EN operated though:

Code:
*1A PLANNED FLIGHT INFO* LH6913 0 SU 24JUL22
APT ARR DY DEP DY CLASS/MEAL EQP GRND EFT TTL
INN 1040 SU JCDZP/O YB/S E95 1:05
MUHQVWSTLK/S
FRA 1145 SU 1:05
COMMENTS-
1.INN FRA - COMMERCIAL DUPLICATE - OPERATED BY
AIR DOLOMITI
2.INN FRA - AIRCRAFT OWNER AIR DOLOMITI
3.INN FRA - COCKPIT CREW AIR DOLOMITI
4.INN FRA - CABIN CREW AIR DOLOMITI
5.INN FRA - OPERATIONAL LEG EN 8051
6.INN FRA - ARRIVES TERMINAL 1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.