A candidate for cancellation or just fully booked

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2022, 12:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
A candidate for cancellation or just fully booked

Dear FTs,

Seeking your advice on the following issues:
Question 1: The flight in question is 13JUL22 LH2271 NCE-MUC. In my reservation it shows as "confirmed". However, this very flight (and LH2270 that originates as MUC-NCE and does LH2271 rotation) is not available for booking on 13JUL, 20JUL, 27JUL (so on each Wednesday between 13JUL and 27JUL) as well as on 08JUL, 15JUL and 22JUL in both directions (on each Friday during 08JUL-22 JUL). Is this an indication that LH2271 that operates on Wed and Fri on these days (operated by EN) is planned for cancellations?

Question 2: I have a reservation in C: 13JUL NCE-MUC connecting to 14JUL MUC-GIG. Will LH rebook to fly on 13JUL NCE-ZRH/FRA-GRU-SDU(GIG) where the last segment is on either G3 or LA? If not, will it rebook to NCE-ZRH/FRA-GRU and I will make my own arrangements to get from SAO to RIO?

Thanks for support.

Last edited by olm022; Jul 4, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Old Jul 3, 2022, 12:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
2) If your NCE-MUC is cancelled LH will as default rebook this segment to connect with your flight MUC-GIG. Booking the previous day to GRU and with another carrier to SDU will almost certainly be denied. I also doubt LH will accept to reroute to GRU without reprice but you can ask.

If your true destination is Rio maybe you should check the fares GRU-SDU/GIG before you ask for being rebooked to GRU as the fares SP-Rio are much higher now than they were in the past (unless you book really far out)
weero and iLied like this.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 9:50 am

Programs: IHG Diamond AMB, M&M SEN
Datapoint 30JUL FRA-NCE LH1064 got cancelled today, rebooked to LH1068...
Old Jul 4, 2022, 12:42 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
LH2271 did fly on June 29th and is currently still scheduled for the 6th July
Old Jul 4, 2022, 2:08 pm

Programs: LH HON/AF Gold
On the same topic- I have 2 F tickets booked at the end of November WRO-FRA-SIN-SYD. We tried to make a small adjustment to the outbound and there is almost NO F availability in Nov/Dec 2022! Almost Every day is F0A0 (thought we'd have more flexibility since our flights are in booked in F). At first I thought the FRA-SIN was a candidate to be downgraded from the 748. But seems like all flights are simply fully booked in premium classes

Hoping something changes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.