LH Group Winter 2022/23 Schedule Update

Old Jun 30, 2022, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

LH Group Winter 2022/23 Schedule Update

A little early I guess, but anyone have an idea as to when the W22/23 schedule is going to get a first pass?
Old Jun 30, 2022, 6:43 pm

Programs: Miles & More, BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by Dave_C
A little early I guess, but anyone have an idea as to when the W22/23 schedule is going to get a first pass?
If last year is anything to go by, I would say about two months prior theyll start cancelling if that is their intention. Logic being if thousands of flights are being pulled then it allows them to rebook those passengers in good time and I would imagine itll be staggered again. Staggered was done last year to allow for passengers who were first in line for cancellations to get rebooked and then it would continue through the schedule every so often until they got through the whole season.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 2:09 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
October-December 2022 will usually be firmed in mid/late August.
Dave_C and iLied like this.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 1:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There's no slot waiver though? Has the Commission extended it?
Old Jul 1, 2022, 3:59 pm

Programs: Miles & More, BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by hugolover
There's no slot waiver though? Has the Commission extended it?
Not that Ive seen anywhere. Although I suspect theyll have to do something considering the personnel crisis in aviation currently.
Old Jul 5, 2022, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Winter schedule seems up
Old Jul 5, 2022, 4:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cfischer
Winter schedule seems up
All of it? I've got a 15 minute schedule change on a LCY-ZRH, but none of my long hauls, or LHR-FRAs have been touched in November.
Old Jul 5, 2022, 4:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Dave_C
All of it? I've got a 15 minute schedule change on a LCY-ZRH, but none of my long hauls, or LHR-FRAs have been touched in November.
i got major changes to flights where I had set alerts for F. 359s gone and 346 added.
Old Jul 5, 2022, 4:38 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Prompted by this thread, I went to check my bookings for December and lo and behold, they are showing up as cancelled. Still no email or anything, probably arriving tomorrow.
Old Jul 5, 2022, 5:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gojko88
Prompted by this thread, I went to check my bookings for December and lo and behold, they are showing up as cancelled. Still no email or anything, probably arriving tomorrow.
My EF alerts went off this afternoon ... will probably come through in the next couple of days
Old Jul 5, 2022, 10:59 pm

I just got my emails too.

My YUL to MUC flight said "retime" but the timing appears exactly the same. The seat configuration in J has changed though. Instead of 2-2-2, it's now 1-2-1. I got excited for a moment since I saw my seat number change to row 1 but looks like it's J in an ex PAL metal.

My return flight from SIN to YUL via MUC had the second leg cancelled and replaced with a 30hr layover. Managed to call them and sort it out... But am now stuck on air Canada metal from FRA to YUL
Old Jul 5, 2022, 11:32 pm

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
My November and December flights are now time changed between 15 minutes to an hour.
Old Jul 6, 2022, 12:13 am

Programs: *G, OWE
My FRA-IAH-FRA in late December/early January has changed from a B748 to an A333. The timings have changed slightly reflecting the slower Airbus, and I was rebooked from the upper deck business cabin on the B748 into row 1 on the A333.
Old Jul 6, 2022, 12:41 am

Schedule of flights for January 2023 changed yesterday on the booking.
received the email today.
amazed that a 15 minutes change on a feeder flight (that doesnt brings that much change for the connexion) opens the possibility of rebooking or cancelation, with a deadline in September to accept. I suddenly feel I have a flex ticket!
Old Jul 6, 2022, 12:56 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Only rebooking, not cancellation. For free cancellation the change needs to be more than two hours.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.