Wiki Posts
Search

HON service line - SN ticket stock

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2022, 6:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON**
HON service line - SN ticket stock

During the strikes this week I was surprised when the HON service line told me they couldn’t help with rebooking of tickets issued as SN ticket stock (082). They said they could only assist if the flights had been issued as LH (220).

Is this normal, or should I have HUACA?

Given that all SN flights are also bookable on the LH app/website (issuing as tickets 220-), I will then not make any more bookings through Brussels Airlines’ own channels…
Old Jun 26, 2022, 8:44 am

I don't know what the answer is -- although the treatment you received is stupid. I always book my LHG flights on the LH page to avoid all sorts of issues, including LX trying to screw customers over by not refunding US flights cancelled within 24 hrs of booking.
lx343, Vixit and pdeut like this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 8:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Ridiculous, I would call again & remind them your a LH HON & it’s their job to support you, if needed ask for a supervisor & call BER
pdeut and Vixit like this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NYC1
I don't know what the answer is -- although the treatment you received is stupid. I always book my LHG flights on the LH page to avoid all sorts of issues, including LX trying to screw customers over by not refunding US flights cancelled within 24 hrs of booking.
For someone who is not HON, that’s very good advice because LX don’t look after F pax as they should & LH have the dedicated F line which is usually excellent
Old Jun 26, 2022, 10:57 am
Original Poster

SN’s phone line started with a message that waiting times were shorter if choosing English - after 35 minutes I ended up in India with someone so scripted that she finished the conversation suggesting I visit a website to learn about the M&M frequent flyer program and consider enrolling (I had mentioned earlier that I was HON)…

I did get rebooked on LX though.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 11:30 am

Originally Posted by chris63
For someone who is not HON, that’s very good advice because LX don’t look after F pax as they should & LH have the dedicated F line which is usually excellent
Yes. LH First Class Hotline is amazing.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 1:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Vixit
SN’s phone line started with a message that waiting times were shorter if choosing English - after 35 minutes I ended up in India with someone so scripted that she finished the conversation suggesting I visit a website to learn about the M&M frequent flyer program and consider enrolling (I had mentioned earlier that I was HON)…

I did get rebooked on LX though.
OMG
Your a very patient HON
Hope it’s gets ticketed
Old Jun 26, 2022, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by chris63
OMG
Your a very patient HON
Hope it’s gets ticketed
Ticketed and already flown
I put the phone on speaker and carried on doing other things…
chris63 likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 2:34 pm

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by Vixit
Ticketed and already flown
I put the phone on speaker and carried on doing other things…
more importantly- did you visit that website and Learned about the miles and more program?
Vixit, Fabo.sk, chris63 and 2 others like this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 3:11 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by daumueller
more importantly- did you visit that website and Learned about the miles and more program?
He really should do that. I heard if you fly a lot, you can get amazing benefits.
theKrafty1tar and pdeut like this.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 6:39 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
I was booked on a LH (CLH) operated SN codeshare to BRU tomorrow which was ticked on 082 stock. LH/CLH cancelled the flight yesterday and SN rebooked me on the flight operated by SN. Interesting LH.com and the LH app was of no use, but the SN app and website (which is just a frontend for the same website as LH.com) showed that everything was reissued properly. Checkin on the SN app also worked so I'm assuming all is OK. LH app would not let me checkin. Very weird since the backend of OS/LX/SN/LH is now the same....🤷‍♂️
Old Jun 27, 2022, 11:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
He really should do that. I heard if you fly a lot, you can get amazing benefits.
No, that’s a malicious rumour
Fabo.sk likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 1:26 pm

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
Like customer service that's actually listening to what you're saying?
Old Jun 27, 2022, 2:06 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by the810
Like customer service that's actually listening to what you're saying?
I'll settle for CS you can actually reach at this point.
the810, Vixit and pdeut like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.