Lufthansa Phone Numbers

Old Jun 6, 2022, 12:56 am
Original Poster

Post Lufthansa Phone Numbers

Not sure if this is a problem on my end or Lufthansa's, however I found a page on Lufthansa's website entitled 'Customer hotlines worldwide', and have since called every number with a 'Your call couldn't be connected' every time. I have tried dropping the various national digits from the number, but still have had no luck. I am calling from Australia.

I looked back on a past thread and found another phone number for AUS, however once I got past a welcome message it has been ringing, no hold music, for over a half hour. Not sure if the number is outdated or not.

Does anyone have a number for LH that works?

Thanks so much.
Old Jun 6, 2022, 3:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Try the CS chat assistant on the LH webpage. It takes hours before a live agent will appear but when that happens it should work smoothly from there.
Old Jun 6, 2022, 7:02 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Go here: https://www.lufthansa.com/au/en/help-and-contact

Wait for the chat window to pop up.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 6:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

What are the working hours of the chat service? I am being directed to call.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 1:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Maybe cos they were cancelled...?

Useless
Vixit likes this.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by hugolover

Maybe cos they were cancelled...?

Useless
LH IT
Vixit likes this.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 11:39 pm

The number that has worked well is the US support line. Since I am currently in India, I call during the day, which is after midnight in US. I have called 3 times so far in the past few days because my flight was cancelled. Max waiting time was about 12 mins. The agents have been very cooperative, in fact the agent who helped me with rebooking, was super nice. She presented me many different options. She was so nice that I tried requesting her for a free upgrade but she politely declined.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 1:07 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The last timetable (published in 2021) has a nice list of telephone numbers in all countries starting on page 46:
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
LH_Timetable_de_page46-68.pdf (253.1 KB, 59 views)
Old Jul 1, 2022, 8:43 am

Programs: UA Plat
The US number is not accepting calls this morning.
Old Dec 1, 2022, 10:38 am

800-645-3880 keeps getting disconnected

Anyone else having their call to 800-645-3880 constantly hung up? This airline has the worst technology

Whats a better # for seat assignments?
Old Dec 3, 2022, 4:00 pm

Programs: AA EXEP 2MM, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Avis President Club, Marriot gold,Emerald Exec,
Originally Posted by AirbusFan2B
Anyone else having their call to 800-645-3880 constantly hung up? This airline has the worst technology

Whats a better # for seat assignments?
I have been having the same issue from last 2 weeks. My travel dates are Dec 14 and my flights is still showing wait listed and couldn't get any agent to complete the tickets to get confirmed. Frustrated. Worst Customer Support team. They never call back even though I tell them that I have been getting disconnected frequently and had to go over with multiple agent and still the tickets are not confirmed and no Seat assignment yet.
Old Dec 4, 2022, 2:35 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold. Miles and More SEN.
Lufthansa's phone numbers are a mess. The UK SEN one that's provided in my app doesn't work either.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 3:37 am

Programs: BA Executive Blue
Customer Service number UK

Hello all, a friend of mine has a booking with Lufthansa (LHR-MUC) that she needs to change, but can't do online. Would anyone have a contact number for the UK? When we checked last night, it showed a contact number which seems to be based in Sudan, that looked a bit dodgy to me.

I know that today is probably not the best of days to ring, but as the originally booked flight would be tomorrow, she needs to get onto it. Ticket is a flexible business class one with the first leg already flown, if that is of any relevance.

Thank you very much
Old Feb 17, 2023, 4:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by ankasi
Hello all, a friend of mine has a booking with Lufthansa (LHR-MUC) that she needs to change, but can't do online. Would anyone have a contact number for the UK? When we checked last night, it showed a contact number which seems to be based in Sudan, that looked a bit dodgy to me.

I know that today is probably not the best of days to ring, but as the originally booked flight would be tomorrow, she needs to get onto it. Ticket is a flexible business class one with the first leg already flown, if that is of any relevance.

Thank you very much
0371 641 0401 & good luck getting through today !
Old Feb 17, 2023, 4:08 am

Programs: BA Executive Blue
Thank you so much, I've just passed that on. Hopefully, everything can be sorted.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.