Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Access - FRA Connecting L/H F to S/H J

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2022, 4:01 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by chris63
None of them are actually in F on arrival in FRA so i think only the F departing pax have access ?
The other two are in J, so they would be able to use "C lounges" ie FTL - Business lounge.

Though they arrive on the same BER flight so FCL A maybe?
Old Jul 22, 2022, 4:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
The other two are in J, so they would be able to use "C lounges" ie FTL - Business lounge.

Though they arrive on the same BER flight so FCL A maybe?
Sure, the other 2 pax can use J lounges & maybe the FCL A will allow access but that’s not in the rules, none of them are arriving in F & they are not on the same departing flight

Really LH group need to clarify the F lounge access rules VERY clearly in simple language & stop any ambiguity once & for all, its not rocket science
Old Jul 22, 2022, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by chris63
Sure, the other 2 pax can use J lounges & maybe the FCL A will allow access but that’s not in the rules, none of them are arriving in F & they are not on the same departing flight

Really LH group need to clarify the F lounge access rules VERY clearly in simple language & stop any ambiguity once & for all, its not rocket science
Indeed.

Seems like they removed even the little that was there in the first place.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 5:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
couple requiring assistance? How do they want to get to the FCT in the first place ... that's quite a walk. FCL A will be the best bet IMHO. And FRA-BOS has no F ... so that is mildly confusing.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 6:59 pm

Originally Posted by cfischer
And FRA-BOS has no F ... so that is mildly confusing.
OK now this raises questions.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 9:50 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Thanks all, I will just have to adjust. I must have fallen off the waggon again. The last time I flew FRA-BOS on LH it was in F. I just don't hanker JFK or EWR .

What with dropping all those F flights in the LH schedule the F lounges must be near empty
Old Jul 23, 2022, 12:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Lomapaseo

What with dropping all those F flights in the LH schedule the F lounges must be near empty
No they are not, there are a lot of HON’s and they didn't reopen FCL B so 30% capacity is down.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 12:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Lomapaseo
Thanks all, I will just have to adjust. I must have fallen off the waggon again. The last time I flew FRA-BOS on LH it was in F. I just don't hanker JFK or EWR .

it has been a while since FRA-BOS last had F, the 748 is gone from this route. F into BOS is 346 via MUC or LX via ZRH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.