Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Shocking Anti Semitic incident

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2023, 11:09 am

And now Lufthansa tells passengers to delete photos from their flight. Obviously they have a different definition of "freedom" and rights than the rest of the West.
Old Mar 12, 2023, 1:08 pm
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
?????
Old Mar 12, 2023, 3:15 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by fransknorge
?????
That post had me Googling.I fail to see the relevance of that incident to this thread.
flyingfkb and LEON_ like this.
Old Mar 12, 2023, 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by TWA884
That post had me Googling.I fail to see the relevance of that incident to this thread.
Lufthana doesn't want to have fliers with photo records of anything that happens with them. That way they can just say it is "he said she said".

And I guess The Mirror doesn't understand English as "urge" is not the proper verb. No other news article uses "urge." Tell or command are the verbs used, and are more correct.
Old Mar 13, 2023, 1:02 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by s0ssos
Lufthana doesn't want to have fliers with photo records of anything that happens with them. That way they can just say it is "he said she said".

And I guess The Mirror doesn't understand English as "urge" is not the proper verb. No other news article uses "urge." Tell or command are the verbs used, and are more correct.
Vague report of the Mirror and NYP, not the most reliable source, lack of knowledge of German privacy law, anger tending to conspiracy theories. Everything to make a mountain of a molehill.
I will take pictures today during my 2 Lufthansa flights, like I did last week. Because claiming there is a blanket interdiction to take pictures aboard LH planes is a lie.
TWA884 and LEON_ like this.
Old Mar 13, 2023, 12:42 pm

Originally Posted by fransknorge
Vague report of the Mirror and NYP, not the most reliable source, lack of knowledge of German privacy law, anger tending to conspiracy theories. Everything to make a mountain of a molehill.
I will take pictures today during my 2 Lufthansa flights, like I did last week. Because claiming there is a blanket interdiction to take pictures aboard LH planes is a lie.
Lack of research, understanding of the fact words are strung together to mean something more than just the words in and of themselves. Yup, very easy to get angry.

Maybe I needed to be more explicit, though I thought it was easily understood. Nobody cares about photos when things go well. Hey, even the police in the US will pose for photo-ops. The bodycams are there for when things don't go well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.