Shocking Anti Semitic incident

Old May 19, 22, 10:56 am

Programs: All of them...
Originally Posted by craz View Post
Well even the EU did away with it but LH still mandated it and I believe still does. So even thou Israel is doing away with All flights to TLV (maybe it was also from TLV till now) could be LH will still mandate it And even more so that it wasnt mandated @ FRA, yet you had to be properly masked on LH

The main problem is obeying rules for that group is something that they feel in general they can decide on their own what must be adhered to

Now about about answering why you book with LH again after what happened back in March??
EU didn't "do away' with mask mandate, everything from the EU is a "recommendation" and it up to each individual country to decide. And it only happened after this incident
Old May 19, 22, 11:11 am

Now about about answering why you book with LH again after what happened back in March??
I didn't like the experience back in March, but this is a common occurrence, but no one was booted etc. ANd the groups from May were booked well before the March story

And let me say - here by this story, I haven't heard that there were in fact any passengers misbehaving, I don't think any one behaved in a way to warrant any single person to be removed from a flight, and no one disobeyed the mask mandate besides the First class and some business class passengers who weren't told anything

There is now a lawsuit, and LH has setup a task-force to investigate the incident
Old May 19, 22, 11:12 am

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, SPG PLT, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Avis CHM.
wait 1 min, what obscure sect are you talking about?? Im positive they werent just members of 1 sect that made up either of the 2 booked groups and there were religious Jews as passengers who arent a part of any sect = arent Hassidism and werent allowed to fly to BUD
The LH apologists in this thread saying there was no Jewish discrimination have conveniently avoided answering this very straight-forward question.
friedablass and 84fiero like this.
Old May 19, 22, 11:15 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by chff View Post
EU didn't "do away' with mask mandate, everything from the EU is a "recommendation" and it up to each individual country to decide. And it only happened after this incident
1- Yet Germany decided that a mask wasnt needed at least @ FRA, yet LH decided to remain with the mandate which means if you were flying on LH you needed to be properly masked the entire time except when eating
Old May 19, 22, 11:25 am
Suspended

There is now a lawsuit, and LH has setup a task-force to investigate the incident
The question (problem) is most likely if LH offers up a nice amount as compensation they will jump at it (free money) and the Truth will probably never be known , thats even if it could be And that lowly Supervisor will bear the blame when IMO shes isnt the one who decided on anything but simply was following along with what she was told to do and under pressure/stress and not a great working knowledge of English didnt explain it properly and everyone jumps for joy at what they expect will be a large pay off to go away

Id love to know when the Capt of the BUD flight decided he wasnt gonna allow the group to fly and how and where did he get the info he based his decision on
Old May 19, 22, 11:29 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by ctownflyer View Post
The LH apologists in this thread saying there was no Jewish discrimination have conveniently avoided answering this very straight-forward question.
And I dont believe there was any "Jewish discrimination" as such, if that was the case then each passenger should have been asked when wanting to board the BUD fight "Are you Jewish?" and it seems not 1 person was asked that question, thusly being a Jew in and of itself was NOT the reason for denying boarding to BUD or the 24 hr no flying ban
Old May 19, 22, 11:32 am

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, SPG PLT, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Avis CHM.
And I dont believe there was any "Jewish discrimination" as such, if that was the case then each passenger should have been asked when wanting to board the BUD fight "Are you Jewish?" and it seems not 1 person was asked that question, thusly being a Jew in and of itself was NOT the reason for denying boarding to BUD or the 24 hr no flying ban
Right, because it's really hard to tell who is Jewish when they're wearing head coverings. It just conveniently happened that Jews had these issues and non-Jews did not and that an LH supervisor said the Jews were banned because the Jews made the mess and the problems and were all being punished for the actions of a few.

Did you read what Ambassador Deborah Lipstadt said? Comments?
https://www.dansdeals.com/more/news/...sco-frankfurt/
friedablass likes this.
Old May 19, 22, 11:34 am

Id love to know when the Capt of the BUD flight decided he wasnt gonna allow the group to fly and how and where did he get the info he based his decision on
Same, but we will never hear that short of a full lawsuit and discovery.
Old May 19, 22, 11:49 am
Suspended

Same, but we will never hear that short of a full lawsuit and discovery.
well if some of those involved would feel/think that money isnt the end all and its much more important to get the Facts out no matter where they end up falling, then it can happen. Im not sure youd find anyone willing to risk walking away with $0 should LH be found not Guilty and LH puts a decent figure on the table.

Sort of like how many of the comments say sure Id boycott as long as its not cheaper to fly LH and dont fly LH fly TK instead sure I say and give Erogan that Lover of Jews your $$$ since TKs fares are less money, even thou he spits on The Jews and Israelis. Youd think everyone was saving $5000 and not $50
Old May 19, 22, 11:56 am
Suspended

Right, because it's really hard to tell who is Jewish when they're wearing head coverings. It just conveniently happened that Jews had these issues and non-Jews did not and that an LH supervisor said the Jews were banned because the Jews made the mess and the problems and were all being punished for the actions of a few.

Did you read what Ambassador Deborah Lipstadt said? Comments?
https://www.dansdeals.com/more/news/...sco-frankfurt/
If youre an anti-semite then you would have gone against religious and non-religious Jews and would have made sure any Jew who was on the JFK flight wont get on the BUD flight. That didnt happen did it, it was only the religious Jews that they went after WRONGLY when they should gone after the ones who didnt follow the crews instructions. So it was a case of being against a set of people who happen to have been Jewish rather then against them for being Jewish

That said its very possible that a German court of law will agree with you or they may not. Im willing to go along with what findings the Court will yield are You? or will say it was a kangaroo court and the fix was in. It really doesnt matter since theres little chance it will ever see the light of day in an actual German Courtroom unfortunately

should they ever ID the person who yelled Nazi all that person has to do is present videos of the Hassidim in Meron smashing things in Meron and calling all the law authorities Nazis there to say see we call all legal authorities that dont agree with us Nazi even Jewish police people. I know not everyone was a Hassid who was on the flight, although it seems most were and it was assumed they were flying as 1 group

Last edited by craz; May 19, 22 at 12:01 pm
Old May 19, 22, 12:14 pm
Suspended

I didn't like the experience back in March, but this is a common occurrence, but no one was booted etc. ANd the groups from May were booked well before the March story

And let me say - here by this story, I haven't heard that there were in fact any passengers misbehaving, I don't think any one behaved in a way to warrant any single person to be removed from a flight, and no one disobeyed the mask mandate besides the First class and some business class passengers who weren't told anything

So what did LH tell you when you said you want to CX the whole group and get full refunds due the "common occurreance" on LH flights with Jews being discriminated against. I thought it was 1 time now youre saying it was a common occurrence and you still did Biz with them, WoW they must have really undercutted everyone else and allowed you to make alot more money, that you looked away and continued dealing with them fully knowing how the crews normally treat your clients
Old May 19, 22, 1:17 pm

I know not everyone was a Hassid who was on the flight, although it seems most were and it was assumed they were flying as 1 group
Im positive they werent just members of 1 sect that made up either of the 2 booked groups and there were religious Jews as passengers who arent a part of any sect = arent Hassidism and werent allowed to fly to BUD
friedablass likes this.
Old May 19, 22, 1:19 pm

1- Yet Germany decided that a mask wasnt needed at least @ FRA, yet LH decided to remain with the mandate which means if you were flying on LH you needed to be properly masked the entire time except when eating
The state of Hesse stopped their local mask mandate on Apr 1
This story happened May 4
EU announced their recommendation on May 11 effective May 16

So at least get the dates right
Old May 19, 22, 1:22 pm

So what did LH tell you when you said you want to CX the whole group and get full refunds due the "common occurreance" on LH flights with Jews being discriminated against. I thought it was 1 time now youre saying it was a common occurrence and you still did Biz with them, WoW they must have really undercutted everyone else and allowed you to make alot more money, that you looked away and continued dealing with them fully knowing how the crews normally treat your clients
I didn't tell LH anything back in March. Always expected extra policing for Jewish pax, but never expected this should happen

We have groups weekly, and in the past 2 years had only once a story with a few people that were kicked off a flight (and that story will also be subject in the lawsuit now because of racial targeting)
Old May 19, 22, 1:25 pm

It really doesnt matter since theres little chance it will ever see the light of day in an actual German Courtroom unfortunately
Because LH will do like UA, and settle before this gets to court. But if they will not, this will be filed in US court and in German court if the legal team feels there is a need

Search this Thread