Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Covid19: vaccination/test requirements for WAW

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2022, 6:44 am

Programs: Miles & More, BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by JD3313
In any event a moot point as it has been correctly pointed out that there are no Covid-related entry restrictions in Poland.
Not really as it’s stated the destination countries requirements must be met.
Old Jul 5, 2022, 7:35 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by iLied
Although citizenship matters. EU citizens are treated differently to third country nationals.
Yes, but it doesn't matter whether you are EU citizen or third country national, to transit in Warsaw you need to fulfill whatever requirements are valid for you for Sweden.
iLied likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2022, 8:23 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
Schengen entry or not, it's been a unified policy in EU that transit is allowed as long as requirements of the target country are met ever since I believe January 21.
Interesting. I think in late March - after Poland lifted all restrictions - I flew LHR-FRA-KRK. DE still required a valid vaccination certificate for all non-Schengen arrivals (regardless of passport/nationality). At boarding at LHR, LH asked me to show the certificate.

(Not that it matters now as both PL and SE lifted all restrictions.)
iLied likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2022, 10:03 am

Programs: Miles & More, BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
Yes, but it doesn't matter whether you are EU citizen or third country national, to transit in Warsaw you need to fulfill whatever requirements are valid for you for Sweden.
That was my point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.