Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa and Residual Value

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2021, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OWE AA EXP;*A TK Gold; Marriott LTT; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
Lufthansa and Residual Value

Hello, Im trying to change my Business Saver ticket to another Business Saver ticket with different routing (seems to be allowed right now with no change fee but a fare difference). If my new ticket costs less than my original ticket, will Lufthansa issue a residual value (fare difference) voucher to me or I just lose the difference between two tickets? Thanks
Old Apr 12, 2021, 6:39 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, A3*S, Bonvoy Gold, HH Gold
The difference will be lost. It says it somewhere in the conditions that a negative difference cannot be refunded in any form :/
Old Apr 13, 2021, 12:42 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Really depends on the fare, sometimes they do refund the fare difference, had that situation on both a super low K and P fare.
Old Apr 13, 2021, 2:45 am

Programs: LH SEN *
Originally Posted by Chiller3333
The difference will be lost. It says it somewhere in the conditions that a negative difference cannot be refunded in any form :/
As in Terms and Conditions of Lufthansa Flight Voucher:
If ​​​​​​​the value of the voucher exceeds the purchase price of the ticket, the remaining balance can be used for further purchases within the validity of the Flight Value Voucher.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.