Business class lounges at MUC

Old Mar 7, 2021, 7:05 am
Original Poster

Business class lounges at MUC

We have a departing flight from MUC at 4pm. We will be arriving at the airport in the morning. Can we go directly to the lounge or is there a rule as to how soon before a flight we can be admitted to the lounge?
Old Mar 7, 2021, 10:15 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by robertjw
We have a departing flight from MUC at 4pm. We will be arriving at the airport in the morning. Can we go directly to the lounge or is there a rule as to how soon before a flight we can be admitted to the lounge?
AFAIK, no limitations providing you can go airside
Old May 21, 2021, 9:09 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
reviving this one

Arriving from Hannover I would have 6h to kill before my flight to Newark (both LH Business). How is the situation right now due to covid. Is there anything I can do at the Airport or are most things closed/restricted/.....
Old May 21, 2021, 9:35 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Things are slowly opening up... the Airbru is open again: https://www.munich-airport.de/airbraeu/de

The next two weeks things will be busy as Bavaria has school vacations and travel is opening up. LH just added 20 flights to cover the additional demand.
mmff likes this.
Old May 26, 2021, 9:59 pm

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Things are slowly opening up... the Airbru is open again: https://www.munich-airport.de/airbraeu/de
Yay! I do miss going landside for a beer at the Airbru during my layovers in MUC!
Old Oct 5, 2021, 10:07 pm

MUC lounge questions

Hello, I'll be traveling in business on Thursday and have a layover in Munich.

1. I see on the LH website that the senator lounge is open but it says all the business ones are closed. Can I enter the senator lounge if I'm flying business? I had heard they were basically putting people together in the Sen lounges...

2. If yes, do I just show my vaccination certificate, or do I have to download some app?

3. Lastly, what are the food/drink offerings like?

Thanks
Old Oct 6, 2021, 1:08 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Both SEN and C lounges in G/H are open now, so you can enter. No requirement to show any test or vaccination to enter the lounge (unless you are flying domestic). F&B is handed out and of decent quantity/quality.
Old Oct 6, 2021, 8:04 am

Programs: ST E+, *G, some hotel gold...
Not sure I agree about the last point, re. quality. The dinner I'd had at G28 FTL lounge was very underwhelming. Maybe it's better in SEN lounge. It's slightly unfortunate that all drinks are buffet service only, as lines may form, but it's doable. Definitely better than a closed lounge.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 12:03 pm

Programs: THY Elite Plus, Aegean Gold, LH FTL. Former BA Gold, Air France Platinum, Czech Gold, United PE.
My wife was denied access to the business lounge at MUC today at 7.00 pm while transiting from LCA to BER. There was a long line outside and she was told the lounge was full and entry was impossible. She was travelling on a D class ticket but only has A3*S status. What action should be taken about this and has anyone else similarly been a victim of lounge denial at MUC?
Old Oct 21, 2021, 12:06 am

Programs: QF LTG, LH (SEN*** till 02/26), AF, AA, AB-G†
Originally Posted by johnirvine
My wife was denied access to the business lounge at MUC today at 7.00 pm while transiting from LCA to BER. There was a long line outside and she was told the lounge was full and entry was impossible. She was travelling on a D class ticket but only has A3*S status. What action should be taken about this and has anyone else similarly been a victim of lounge denial at MUC?
No action. The lounges have capacity restrictions. If it is full, you have to wait until some people get out. I was mostly lucky but had to wait once for 20 Minuten in FRA.

You can either wait, if available go to an other lounge or grab some drinks and wait elsewhere.
Old Oct 21, 2021, 12:08 am

Programs: QF LTG, LH (SEN*** till 02/26), AF, AA, AB-G†
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
Not sure I agree about the last point, re. quality. The dinner I'd had at G28 FTL lounge was very underwhelming. Maybe it's better in SEN lounge. It's slightly unfortunate that all drinks are buffet service only, as lines may form, but it's doable. Definitely better than a closed lounge.
It changed a few days ago. Some food and drinks are self Service now. Slight improvements in quallity.
Old Feb 18, 2022, 1:04 pm

Business class lounge at MUC

I will be connecting at MUC on Sunday roughly 90 minutes between the flights is there enough time to go to the lounge? If so is it any good?
Old Feb 18, 2022, 1:11 pm

Very likely you will. Check the lounges here ...https://www.lufthansa.com/gb/en/lounges (after you have checked which gates you arrive at and depart from).
Old Feb 18, 2022, 1:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
From where to where? You'll likely have about an hour in the lounge.
Old Feb 18, 2022, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by Irishtraveler
I will be connecting at MUC on Sunday roughly 90 minutes between the flights is there enough time to go to the lounge? If so is it any good?
Hi ,

I was yesterday evening, yes timne should be, 3 hot dishes: gulash with chicken in tomato souce, vegetable soup, spatzle(bavarian dish) with fried onion

newspapers comeback so it's starting to looks like "normal"

full range of alcoholes and non-alcohol drinks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.