Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is it just me or LH call center line is constantly malfunctioning?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2021, 3:28 pm

I just called the SEN line in Germany three times in the last 24 hours. The wait was between 5 and 10 minutes each time.
Old Dec 21, 2021, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Unterwegs
I just called the SEN line in Germany three times in the last 24 hours. The wait was between 5 and 10 minutes each time.
Try now 😊
LH HON, LX HON & OS HON just ring out …
Old Dec 21, 2021, 4:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Finally got through to the HON line, they had a total system outage & now no seats on legal flights because the system is unable to see that what they rebooked me on is not legal 🤬

They are calling me back 🤔
Old Dec 21, 2021, 9:53 pm

Programs: M&M, Fan of MO, Shangri-La.
This has of course absolutely nothing to do with LH group going from cheap to super cheap to an incredibly cheap offer for their phone services. No no, because like always, "the customer must not notice!".

Listening to the music or trying to understand the remote call center agents is not a pleasure, which makes me wonder every time if they ever try out their services themselves. Those screetching sounds are a torture to the ears.

But of course I must be wrong, because (quote from their Christmas mail) " Mit Liebe fürs Detail und Gespür für Ihre Wünsche".
LH: Right.
Chris63 and me: Wrong. (Obviously)
hugolover likes this.
Old Dec 21, 2021, 10:08 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by chris63
auto rebook is illegal
What do you mean by this being illegal?
Old Dec 22, 2021, 1:46 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Meaning he was rebooked onto a connection where the connecting time between flights is less than the legal minimum for the given airport.
Old Dec 22, 2021, 1:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by 59Impala
What do you mean by this being illegal?
Originating in U.K., with a transit in FRA to non Schengen, rebooked automatically FRA-MUC- a Schengen connection is currently illegal for U.K. Citizens, originating U.K.
gojko88 likes this.
Old Dec 22, 2021, 2:04 am
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by gojko88
Meaning he was rebooked onto a connection where the connecting time between flights is less than the legal minimum for the given airport.
such connections would not show up, as they are triggered by the MCT-Table in the res-systems.
Old Dec 22, 2021, 2:05 am
formerly a193991

Originating in U.K., with a transit in FRA to non Schengen, rebooked automatically FRA-MUC- a Schengen connection is currently illegal for U.K. Citizens, originating U.K.
ok, thanks - got it
chris63 likes this.
Old Dec 22, 2021, 2:36 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Ah wait so you meant literally illegal haha
Old Dec 22, 2021, 8:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gojko88
Ah wait so you meant literally illegal haha
Yes, had i gone to the airport & tried to check in I would have been denied boarding.

The call centre was offline when I needed assistance
Old Dec 22, 2021, 9:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Surprised you don’t have a residence card in the EU Chris63
Old Dec 23, 2021, 12:55 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Called yesterday at 5pm German time and had 5 min hold on the SEN line. Ended up in the IST call center. The agent knew what to do (cancelled segment on original xmas trip, rebook to summer vacation instead) but wanted to check with supervisor to see if it was allowed to use a LH codeshare operated by non-LHG partner. Put me on hold which after 10 min silence switched to 40 min of LH tune then went to customer survey. On LH.com I saw that he had added new the segments in Q&V but left the 'old' segments (in K) in there.

Decided to call during German working hours instead, so shortly after 8.30 am today my call was picked up instantly and the agent was in BER. She saw the work done yesterday and cleaned up the rest and sent it to ticketing. Call done in 7 min. ^
Old Dec 23, 2021, 1:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I don’t get why they need to send it to ticketing. LOT just issue the tickets, there are no issues of pax’s reservations being cancelled due to missing deadlines.

If they’re gonna do all that, it’s about time they re-validated all tickets back to the original RBD. The lounges are too busy as it is. Helga needs to get that loophole closed ASAP.
Old May 31, 2022, 7:21 am

Programs: UA 1K & 2MM, MR Titanium
Is German language option for LH call center faster than English option?

Called LH reservations today about a schedule change, chose English language option, held for 25 minutes and then was disconnected. Called again using the English option and was told due to high volumes they are not even taking calls and I should call back later. Would choosing the German language option get me to an agent faster? I can speak enough German to explain the flights I want to change to, just would be easier in English. I have no status with LH (Star Gold due to United status).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.