Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BER Lufthansa Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2021, 2:20 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
I visited the lounge last week. I was rather disappointed with the food selection during the breakfast period. I haven't been in that many LH lounges in Germany post covid. So it did feel a bit lacking then the options were a 2 types of cold cuts and break or if you like a fruit salad. A large difference from the ATH lounge where I was this week.
On the other hand the views were lovely as planes kept going past the windows to get ready for take off.
chris63 and hugolover like this.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 2:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by NextWhiteDeath
I visited the lounge last week. I was rather disappointed with the food selection during the breakfast period. I haven't been in that many LH lounges in Germany post covid. So it did feel a bit lacking then the options were a 2 types of cold cuts and break or if you like a fruit salad. A large difference from the ATH lounge where I was this week.
On the other hand the views were lovely as planes kept going past the windows to get ready for take off.
ATH is one of the best LH lounges period, fantastic station & Staff, after that it’s a hard act to follow, which is a shame, they should use ATH as the template
dcmike likes this.
Old Dec 30, 2021, 11:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K/*G, Marriott Gold Elite, IHG Platinum, HHonors Silver
Hi all, had my first ever visit to the new BER airport last week. Boarding pass was scanned and was sent into the business lounge (the only lounge I thought there was). On my way out I realized I was in the business side the whole time and wasn't sent to the senator side , so I spent a few min looking around as I wanted to see what the Senator side looked like and didn't find a senator side. Is there a senator side at BER and where is it because I thought I looked pretty hard? Good knowledge to have for reference for next time. Thanks!
Old Dec 31, 2021, 1:25 am

Programs: LX SEN & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by flyingrohit
Hi all, had my first ever visit to the new BER airport last week. Boarding pass was scanned and was sent into the business lounge (the only lounge I thought there was). On my way out I realized I was in the business side the whole time and wasn't sent to the senator side , so I spent a few min looking around as I wanted to see what the Senator side looked like and didn't find a senator side. Is there a senator side at BER and where is it because I thought I looked pretty hard? Good knowledge to have for reference for next time. Thanks!
There is only one lounge at BER right now. SEN is supposed to open later on but who knows if this will really happen…
flyingrohit likes this.
Old May 2, 2022, 2:47 am

Programs: LH SEN *
At BER LH lounge now, morning time. Moderately crowded. SEN section still not available. Disappointing breakfast offer.

Old May 2, 2022, 10:32 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Take an extra glass of Bouvet to compensate for the HIX style powdered scrambled eggs
Old May 2, 2022, 10:39 am

Programs: LH SEN *
I did!
I asked about the SEN section. The lady said it might open in the summer, but it's "hard to say".
Old May 2, 2022, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That’s embarrassing…even in the worst days of Covid LO wasn’t as bad as this

Basia should have a “lounge provision surcharge” that every LO visit is billed at 1.5 a LH visit when they sort out the lounge visits at the end of the year.
Old May 5, 2022, 1:22 pm

Programs: SEN**, Ex TK Elite+, Ex IB Sapphire, Hyatt Gold, Bonvoy, Meliá Platinum
I visited the lounge today on arrival from MUC, at 1400h and it was packed to the doors People standing while eating, didn't see the food selection as I grabbed a coffee only but I think it was Business lounge not the SEN one. The design is a little nicer as the lounges in FRA or MUC but didn't like to be so crowded. Hopefully Saturday evening will be better
Old Aug 15, 2022, 7:19 am

First visit to BER recently. The lounge sign is definitely business lounge and senator lounge. All I found was what was probably one of the most disappointing business lounges LH run and definitely no senator lounge. The business lounge needed a good clean before even beginning to address the poor quality of the offering.

Is there to be a separate SEN lounge or is this it?
Old Aug 15, 2022, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Harper50505
First visit to BER recently. The lounge sign is definitely business lounge and senator lounge. All I found was what was probably one of the most disappointing business lounges LH run and definitely no senator lounge. The business lounge needed a good clean before even beginning to address the poor quality of the offering.

Is there to be a separate SEN lounge or is this it?
That’s it, the LH offering in Germany’s Capital City…..
Old Aug 16, 2022, 7:03 am

Originally Posted by chris63
That’s it, the LH offering in Germany’s Capital City…..

Thank you - so nothing to look forward to! I'll arrive at the airport later in future because this place wasn't worth the time I spent in it and indeed I probably won't bother visiting it in future.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 4:43 am

The lounge also runs terribly hot. The main terminal below is easily 5 degrees colder (centigrade that is).
I mean most Germans seem to be inherently afraid of AC or at least some air circulation, which won’t make you sick ;-), but for real, this Lounge is ridiculously warm or hot even, often very crowded and food/drink mediocre at best, sorry LH but you can surely do much better and you should …
Old Aug 17, 2022, 4:45 am

Programs: *G | OW Sapphire
Originally Posted by mfreezer
The lounge also runs terribly hot. The main terminal below is easily 5 degrees colder (centigrade that is).
I mean most Germans seem to be inherently afraid of AC or at least some air circulation, which won’t make you sick ;-), but for real, this Lounge is ridiculously warm or hot even, often very crowded and food/drink mediocre at best, sorry LH but you can surely do much better and you should …
So like SEN at LHR
Old Aug 17, 2022, 6:22 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by mfreezer
Well, what would you expect with a username like that…
vantage03 and Deckter like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.