Wiki Posts
Search

How to use the Lufthansa vouchers?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2020, 3:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, FB Plat, BA-GGL
How to use the Lufthansa vouchers?

Sorry for a question that virtually must have been answered before. But have tried searching threads and through the wikis. Only found the one about Swiss vouchers in the subforum.

Got one on May 3rd, and I understand this must be an old one.

Read up on Lufthansa.com and they said I could apply it as a form of payment. But is that only valid for what I understand are the "new" vouchers? Mine has a voucher code and code for use with service centers.

Was trying to look up the original booking on lufthansa too but then it says "not booked on lh.com". But it actually was.

Am I blind to something?
Old Jul 30, 2020, 12:33 am

I received an email "important information about your LH flight value voucher" a couple of days ago with this link https://www.lufthansa.com/xx/en/book...voucher-portal where I could exchange your current voucher against a new one (+ another separate 50 EUR voucher) supposedly redeemable online. No issue receiving the vouchers but have not booked anything yet.
Old Jul 30, 2020, 3:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, FB Plat, BA-GGL
Originally Posted by fereke
I received an email "important information about your LH flight value voucher" a couple of days ago with this link https://www.lufthansa.com/xx/en/book...voucher-portal where I could exchange your current voucher against a new one (+ another separate 50 EUR voucher) supposedly redeemable online. No issue receiving the vouchers but have not booked anything yet.
Thanks. It seems that must have been a personalized link. Tried to use it and log in with my own credentials but with no luck.

Looks like I have to call them then. Was just hoping to avoid long phone waiting lines. There has been enough of those during COVID19

But again, thank you very much
Old Dec 26, 2020, 6:46 pm

Programs: IB+ Emerald (Platino), M&M Senator (Gold), Meliá Rewards Platino, NH Platinum
Hey.
I cannot redeem my Flight Value Voucher (the one coming from the orignial value of COVID-cancelled flights). The departure airport/country/currency are the same as in the original pre-COVID reservation. The dates seem OK (4.01.21 - 15.07.21). In the Payment Details part, when I enter the voucher, it says: "Invalid code: 73003-114" in the ENTER VOUCHER right bottom part of the page.

Am I missing someting?

Thx
Old Dec 26, 2020, 11:34 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Marcin83
Hey.
I cannot redeem my Flight Value Voucher (the one coming from the orignial value of COVID-cancelled flights). The departure airport/country/currency are the same as in the original pre-COVID reservation. The dates seem OK (4.01.21 - 15.07.21). In the Payment Details part, when I enter the voucher, it says: "Invalid code: 73003-114" in the ENTER VOUCHER right bottom part of the page.

Am I missing someting?

Thx
IIRC, you have to introduce the voucher details in the left of the page. There’s a place that says something like “pay with a flight voucher”.

The ENTER VOUCHER on the right is for discount vouchers like the ones they issue for Black Friday and similar.

Good luck!
Old Dec 27, 2020, 3:27 am

Programs: IB+ Emerald (Platino), M&M Senator (Gold), Meliá Rewards Platino, NH Platinum
Originally Posted by more4less
IIRC, you have to introduce the voucher details in the left of the page. There’s a place that says something like “pay with a flight voucher”.

The ENTER VOUCHER on the right is for discount vouchers like the ones they issue for Black Friday and similar.

Good luck!
That´s what I was suspecting , but I really cannot see this field on the left. I´ll try to change the computer, maybe with Mac it doesn´t work...

P.S. I just noticed, this field on the left appears when I use EUR as currency and flight origin is from ES/DE/FR... But when I use PLN and the origin is PL (one of my vouchers is in PLN and I wanted to use it), it doesn´t ...
Old Dec 28, 2020, 6:34 am

Programs: Amex Platinum, LH SEN (Gold), BA Bronze
I think I sorted out my ‘vouchers’ over the phone with Lufthansa and it was never an issue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.