Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa First Class Lounge [FCL] restart

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2022, 6:58 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Are you sure? It wasn't two days ago. Only main terminal FCL.
Old Apr 15, 2022, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
Are you sure? It wasn't two days ago. Only main terminal FCL.
Wow, no I’m not, I was going on what HON line told me two days ago, for sure your observation would be more accurate
Old Apr 15, 2022, 1:50 pm

I'll try and double-check Tuesday evening. The only lounge that was open when I was there was the Senator one, operating as one-lounge concept. All lounges in main T2 were open except G24 lounge, which will stay closed until end April (at least). Opening times vary.
chris63 and bowzer91 like this.
Old Apr 15, 2022, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
I'll try and double-check Tuesday evening. The only lounge that was open when I was there was the Senator one, operating as one-lounge concept. All lounges in main T2 were open except G24 lounge, which will stay closed until end April (at least). Opening times vary.
Thanks, due to a cancellation I enquired about rerouting through MUC & asked about the Satellite lounge since it was a fairly long connection & they told me it’s already reopened….
Old Apr 16, 2022, 12:17 am

Programs: BA Gold, OZ Diamond, LH Silver

FCL in Munich satellite terminal is closed at least today. No information about opening date.
chris63 and bowzer91 like this.
Old Apr 16, 2022, 3:03 am

Those hours are wrong though - NS (L level) lounge is open until 17:00, S (K level) is open until 22:00. Definitely longer than 16:00. I didn't leave it until about 18:30.

So after a long time where the website was outdated, it seems that now the website is up-to-date but the physical signage is wrong... oh LH, get it together.
seanp7, chris63 and bowzer91 like this.
Old Apr 17, 2022, 8:45 pm

Programs: LH MM SEN & many others+++
I can confirm the Senator lounge is open until 22;00.
I've left there at 21:35, having a late flight, and they were just about to close.

Originally Posted by haapalainen

FCL in Munich satellite terminal is closed at least today. No information about opening date.
Old Apr 18, 2022, 3:15 pm

Programs: LX HON***, FB Silver, BA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt GP, Hertz Gold, GHA Black
Great to see the FCL in FRA Terminal A being open until 2130h again. However, I was there tonight around 8 pm and found the buffet quiet empty and limited choices. On the good side they prepared some stuff fresh when asked.
andywaw likes this.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 11:57 am

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
How is the catering at the FRA FCL and FCT these days? Is it back to pre-COVID standards?
Old Jun 10, 2022, 12:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
How is the catering at the FRA FCL and FCT these days? Is it back to pre-COVID standards?
Yes, more or less
Buster CT1K likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 1:45 pm

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Bad news, after rumours over the last week or so, FCL A closed for some time today due to staff shortages.

I wasn’t there so don’t have first hand information.

LH are apparently re-evaluating the restart programme and may close FCL A again or return to restricted (AM) operating hours. Just appalling imo.
chris63 and MichielR like this.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by vantage03
Bad news, after rumours over the last week or so, FCL A closed for some time today due to staff shortages.

LH are apparently re-evaluating the restart programme and may close FCL A again or return to restricted (AM) operating hours. Just appalling imo.
Ridiculous

Completely contrary to promises from Carsten Spohr

Last edited by chris63; Jun 23, 2022 at 2:52 pm
Old Jun 23, 2022, 3:49 pm

Programs: LH HON**
Originally Posted by vantage03

that is appalling.

and I’m getting a bit fed up with queuing to get through immigration and then walking to the FCT, which is pretty crowded at times, rather than FCL B.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 8:33 am

Programs: LH HON; UA GS; AF Plat; AA PP
If I am originating in FRA as a HON, but flying out of B gates on SQ, can I clear security in A to visit FCL-A? And then walk through to B gates? Or would I be forced to clear security in B?
Also, in walking from A to B, is there security screening again, on top of passport control?

Thanks!
Old Jun 27, 2022, 10:48 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by burg_rtw
If I am originating in FRA as a HON, but flying out of B gates on SQ, can I clear security in A to visit FCL-A? And then walk through to B gates? Or would I be forced to clear security in B?
Also, in walking from A to B, is there security screening again, on top of passport control?
Thanks!
Yes. Give your boarding pass to A security entrance clerk, it need to be registered manually. There is a security to B gates, passport control is faster through e-gates.
burg_rtw likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.